Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach

This is a discussion on Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Joe Biden's tax returns for the past 12 years are available online. President Obama and Vice President Biden: 12 Years ...

Default Joe Biden's Tax Returns: 2006-2011 - I'm Sick To My Stomach

Joe Biden's tax returns for the past 12 years are available online.

President Obama and Vice President Biden: 12 Years of Tax Returns — Barack Obama

I think Hary Reid should be ashamed at what he's done. According to the IRS filings, V. P. Biden is living at the bureaucratic poverty level.

Let's start with tax year 2006, just before accepting the nomination for V.P.

While he was giving speeches telling us to be charitable Biden kept himself under the $250K mark. Figure that. A U.S. Senator and his doctor wife reported only $248,000 in wages, salaries, tips and only $80 in taxable interest. EIGHTY BUCKS IN INTEREST!!!! For the entire year! I've paid software consultants $200K for a continuous year. He had ZERO investment income. That means no taxable gains on any stock or mutual funds. He reported ZERO income from any business he or his wife owns. He gave $380 to charity for the entire year!!! Imagine the nerve of this guy; giving speeches about why we should give more to charity and tax those making over $250K. BECAUSE IT DOESN'T APPLY TO HIM. A U.S. Senator. He took $57,000 in deductions on 1040 Schedule-A and ended up paying only $42K in tax.

I'll repeat for the Obamabots that are complaining about Mitt's taxes. BIDEN GAVE ONLY $380 TO CHARITY FOR THE ENTIRE YEAR. THREE HUNDRED EIGHTY LOUSY BUCKS!!!!!!

Now jump to 2009

Oh boy, he claimed he only made $276,000. The Vice President of the United States married to a doctor. This time he gave $4,800 to charity. How white of him!

Now jump to 2010

The Vice President and his doctor wife only made $308,000? Poor guy, he's poverty stricken. But the honorable man did manage to give $5,300 to charity. After all, he said we must be more charitable.

Fiinally, let's look at 2011

Mr. Biden couldn't seem to get himself a raise for 2011. He and his wife reported wages salaries and tips of $307,000. He made less than 2010 but still managed $5,500 for charity.

Anyone else see what's going on here? Does anyone on this site actually believe a U.S. Senator and his doctor wife only made $248K? Absolutely not!!! Sooooooooo, he's practiced the very tax avoidance that he demonizes. He wants to raise taxes on the "wealthy" because he manages to keep his income relatively low. $300K? A swmall tax increase considering what he wants to bang others for.

I'm literally sick to my stomach. Shoobie, ~Otis~ and the rest of the Mitt haters who complain about the wealthy and taxes. Take a good damn look at your representative. Are you naive enough to believe these are his actual numbers? Maybe Harry Reid should re-think who he's complaining about.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Haven't you ever heard of, do as I say not as I do? Your speaking of liberals. They only earn good money not evil corporate money. Good intentions alone exempt them. Get your head straight. Democrat income good, earned with the best of intentions, not to be questioned, Republican income bad, earned by evil non-caring capitalists, earned on the backs of the underprivileged.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

<SHRUG> What else would you expect from hypocrites?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

BC1 I appreciate your concerns. Your post is dead on balls accurate. Don't even try to covert the so called Mit haters. You are wasting your time.
    People like that are in bliss. Spend you energy on the guys that don't have a clue because they are working, they don't watch or read the news.
    Just make sure they get off their butts and vote.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

blinddog is offline Banned

It figures, you go bust your balls and pay your fair share of taxes and look at this guy! Makes me sick the lieing sack of s***.

dcselby1 is offline Denny

Well, he IS somewhat intellectually challanged.
    Man, I wonder how much his wife will lose under the Obamatax? Ouch.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Beware of the liberal mindset. Harry Reid just did this. They realize they don't have to have facts, but just say things to put doubt on people they don't like. Ol' Dirty Harry recent made the assumption that because Mitt has not produced 10 year of tax returns, that he did not pay taxes those 10 years.

When you can't win on facts, just sling mud and commit character assassination. That's how liberals play.

It's criminal.

(15chars)

Quote Originally Posted by dcselby1 View Post
    Well, he IS somewhat intellectually challanged.
    Man, I wonder how much his wife will lose under the Obamatax? Ouch.
    Nothing. Her income is included in those numbers. They'll skate right past the over $250K tax hike.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    Beware of the liberal mindset. Harry Reid just did this. They realize they don't have to have facts, but just say things to put doubt on people they don't like. Ol' Dirty Harry recent made the assumption that because Mitt has not produced 10 year of tax returns, that he did not pay taxes those 10 years.

When you can't win on facts, just sling mud and commit character assassination. That's how liberals play.
    Trust me. Harry did not assume that Romney paid no taxes just because he didn't produce his returns going back ten years. That was not his reason.
    His reason was to try to put Mitt between a rock and a hard place and to cast doubt in any voters mind about Romney.
    What he is actually trying to do is force Romney to produce his returns. If he didn't pay taxes through legal means then +10 for the Dems. If he paid taxes then his returns are now out in the open where the Dems and their support of the main stream media can pick it apart and once again work the class warfare angle again against Romney.
    I would like to see Romney say he isn't hiding anything and that he complied with the election laws and then ask why nobody had seen any of Obama's college transcripts or his college applications!
    So father-of-three, do you still beat your wife? Somebody told me you did! Get the point?
    Let there be no doubt. That question was for purposes of exposing what Dirty Harry Reid is trying to do to Mitt.
    My apologies to F-O-3.
    No implications or doubt cast upon Father -of- three! Just in case there are some brain dead trolls trying to start trouble.
    NRA Life Member

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast