WH: "DOJ Will Work Background Checks Until Congress Passes Gun Laws"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

WH: "DOJ Will Work Background Checks Until Congress Passes Gun Laws"

This is a discussion on WH: "DOJ Will Work Background Checks Until Congress Passes Gun Laws" within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; More Executive Order type BS coming from the totally usurped White House. It's amazing that the Kenyan's spokesperson can expose ...

Default WH: "DOJ Will Work Background Checks Until Congress Passes Gun Laws"

More Executive Order type BS coming from the totally usurped White House. It's amazing that the Kenyan's spokesperson can expose the truth about the unconstitutional manner in which this imposter enforces "law" in this country, and no one but obscure writers like this one even mentions it, and even then, it's posed as just an insignificant report on something someone said with no further commentary on its importance. Anyway.....

WH: DOJ will work on background checks for guns until Congress passes gun laws
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

So they will re-invent the "instant check"? In typical fashion they will cause the check to take weeks instead of what we have now. The peons, pardon me, citizens, will be notified in due course.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

So let me get this straight... They want to let the same people who are responsible for the Fast and Furious debacle to “enhance security by making it harder for those who should not have these weapons to obtain them through improved background checks"?

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Nightmare45 is offline NRA LIFE MEMBER

Who did the background check on Obama?????? This bum would not be able to be on his own security detail.

Perhaps the first background check should be Holder. Biggest gun-runner I've ever seen.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    More Executive Order type BS coming from the totally usurped White House. It's amazing that the Kenyan's spokesperson can expose the truth about the unconstitutional manner in which this imposter enforces "law" in this country, and no one but obscure writers like this one even mentions it, and even then, it's posed as just an insignificant report on something someone said with no further commentary on its importance. Anyway.....

WH: DOJ will work on background checks for guns until Congress passes gun laws

Out of my cold dead hands you sons of b*tche$!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    Out of my cold dead hands you sons of b*tche$!
    That can be arranged....and probably is as we speak.
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Most of the Obama administration couldn't pass a back ground check.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

If the Assault Weapons Ban passes, I will take the money I would buy guns with and take out ads to Ban Cars because more people dye every year from car accidents than guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy R View Post
    If the Assault Weapons Ban passes, I will take the money I would buy guns with and take out ads to Ban Cars because more people dye every year from car accidents than guns.
    The liberals will counter your argument with, cars were not built to kill, guns are. Cars were built mainly for transportation. You are comparing apples to oranges.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast