Man the Left is fanning the hysteria like I have never seen before.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Man the Left is fanning the hysteria like I have never seen before.

This is a discussion on Man the Left is fanning the hysteria like I have never seen before. within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; CNN and Derchewicz bullying John Lott This is liberalism at its best....

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Default Man the Left is fanning the hysteria like I have never seen before.

CNN and Derchewicz bullying John Lott
    This is liberalism at its best.

Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

No real surprise here. CNN, extreme liberal. Derchewicz, progressive liberal. Facts only important when they fit the liberal position. Don't give the opposition an opportunity to get their point across. Liberal right conservative wrong, end of discussion. The facts indicate John Lott is correct. Yet we must believe without question, because it fits some liberal agenda, humans can change the climate by using the natural resources left here by our creator for us to use. We are also to believe the gas most responsible is the one all mammals exhale. Sounds good to me.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

The left is terrified. Bottom line. They have never been so scared.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

I can't stand hearing Piers Morgans Voice.....
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

Horrible choice of person to represent this 2 nd Ammendment issue.....I wish John Lott was more on top of his game! Where's Uncle Ted when you need him....
    "I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it."
    - Clint Eastwood

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by golocx4 View Post
    CNN and Derchewicz bullying John Lott
    This is liberalism at its best.

Total lack of respect. Lott is partly at fault for letting him get way with it. There's a time when it's ok not to be a nice guy, wish Lott knew when that was.
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tripletap View Post
    I can't stand hearing Piers Morgans Voice.....
    It's irritating, isn't it??

Name:  *****_67f2e2_2705869.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  46.6 KB
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

The lefties on Democratic Underground are calling for a ban on all semi automatic firearms
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by Tripletap View Post
    Horrible choice of person to represent this 2 nd Ammendment issue.....I wish John Lott was more on top of his game! Where's Uncle Ted when you need him....
    Lott is so calm almost all the time. It just made Morgan look even more disrespectful. Now, the videos with Ted were great. He tore Morgan up bad......I loved it!
    Samuel Colt did more for equality in America than any civil rights activist.

It is absolutely essential for the communists and progressives to destroy the 2nd amendment. The final and total destruction of the US Republic is not possible until our means of defense is eliminated. Jefferson believed that the 2nd amendment was the most important because it was the guarantor of all our other God given rights.

Have you noticed the alliance between the progressives, communists and the radical Islamic groups? This seemed a little strange because one group is atheist and the other a theocracy. What they have in common is the fanatical desire to destroy the US and desire for totalitarian world denomination. Our country is in far more danger than just the loss of the right to keep and bear arms. When this right is destroyed we will lose all individual liberty and our way of life. Obama was raised and mentored by communists ( Frank Marshall Davis, both parents, and grandparents) He has surrounded himself with communists. He was educated in Islam and has encouraged the takeover of countries by the Moslem Brotherhood (Egypt, Libia, and Syria). This group is a radical terrorist group that spawned several other major terrorist groups.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast