Mayor Bloomberg, how is your gun policy working out for you?

Mayor Bloomberg, how is your gun policy working out for you?

This is a discussion on Mayor Bloomberg, how is your gun policy working out for you? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; FOXNews.com - Seven People Reported Shot on Streets of Harlem - Local News | News Articles | National News | ...

Default Mayor Bloomberg, how is your gun policy working out for you?

Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

Just like in Chicago, Washington D.C and all of the other "gun free" cities, making firearms illegal has made New York a better place to live( for the criminal).
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

whiskey is offline (echo_5)

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Just like in Chicago, Washington D.C and all of the other "gun free" cities, making firearms illegal has made New York a better place to live( for the criminal).
    +1 to that
    Legalize Freedom!

building an AR on my blog

imagine that... good guys can't defend themselves against idiots with such retarded laws.. who would have thought?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Default They will do what they always do.

Take the easy way out and blame guns for crime instead of trying to tackle the real problem;lack of education and good moral guidance.
    Give everybody guns.
    Natural selection will cull out the idiots.

Ektarr is offline Dedicated Infidel

I had posted on another site (KeepandBearArms.com), in a comment to a submission, that the Mayor should recognize that the policies that are currently in place in NYC don't seem to be working. In the face of overwhelming evidence throughout the country that firearms at the hips of private citizens reduce crime, Mayor Bloomberg seems bent on maintaining the status quo at all costs. It was my suggestion (although I doubt he's aware if it) that he should try, just as an experiment, to initiate Shall Issue legislation in New York just for, maybe, 5 years. If after that time it's become obvious that it was a really bad idea, all he has to do is refuse to renew any CCW permits. If, however, it turns out that the policy has had a positive effect on crime and keeping the public safe...well, he can take that for what it's worth.

WHAT does he have to LOSE?!?
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ektar View Post
    I had posted on another site (KeepandBearArms.com), in a comment to a submission, that the Mayor should recognize that the policies that are currently in place in NYC don't seem to be working. In the face of overwhelming evidence throughout the country that firearms at the hips of private citizens reduce crime, Mayor Bloomberg seems bent on maintaining the status quo at all costs. It was my suggestion (although I doubt he's aware if it) that he should try, just as an experiment, to initiate Shall Issue legislation in New York just for, maybe, 5 years. If after that time it's become obvious that it was a really bad idea, all he has to do is refuse to renew any CCW permits. If, however, it turns out that the policy has had a positive effect on crime and keeping the public safe...well, he can take that for what it's worth.

WHAT does he have to LOSE?!?

Perhaps his standing as a communist or a chance to be president as a Republicrat
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

He is scary as hell.

I will admit that it took moving from NYC to GA before I realized how screwed-up the leadership in that city is. :191:

The problem with Bloomberg as with most elitist is that this man is corrupt. The entire City is going down the tubes and he could care less. he is draining every drop of blood down there. Most democrates and people like bloomberg want to take away your guns so they can continue to rob everyone and no one can rise up and revolt.