Do the math... - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Do the math...

This is a discussion on Do the math... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by S&W645 Local WallyWorld now has the whitebox Winchester 5.56 at $10 per box of 20. Even the ...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Local WallyWorld now has the whitebox Winchester 5.56 at $10 per box of 20. Even the heavier Federal XM855 ammo is in shorter supply.

But I have 1000 rounds of XM193 onhand and can lay my hands on up to 5000 rounds of 62 gr SP 5.56 if needed. I do need to order a case of 7.62x54R for the Mosin though.
    "Buy it cheap and stack it deep"... +1 on getting more 7.62x54R, I've got about 1200rds now but plan on buying more... it's still available for cheap! I've found it available for $.16-.21 per round.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

All of Wally World's ammo is going up dramatically. A 100 round box of Winchester .45 ACP went up $3 last month.
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

I really try to NOT but ammo from Wal-Mart... I will still buy .22lr and 12ga #8, but not much else. Buy it all now guys, I feel the prices will only go up!

EDIT: The last time I bought .22lr from Wal-Mart, they asked me if it was for a rifle or pistol.... anybody get asked this?
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    EDIT: The last time I bought .22lr from Wal-Mart, they asked me if it was for a rifle or pistol.... anybody get asked this?
    yes they can't sell handgun ammunition to you if you are under 21 so the register prompts them to ask. Although at my age they just click through the prompt and don't bother to ask
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    "Buy it cheap and stack it deep"... +1 on getting more 7.62x54R, I've got about 1200rds now but plan on buying more... it's still available for cheap! I've found it available for $.16-.21 per round.
    recently bought a mosin and have about 400 rounds left. bought a 440 round can for ~$85.

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    yes they can't sell handgun ammunition to you if you are under 21 so the register prompts them to ask. Although at my age they just click through the prompt and don't bother to ask
    Same here. White hair must be a giveaway.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Treo View Post
    Hmm, first time i've been asked... I didn't think I looked that young! I'll take that as a compliment

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    recently bought a mosin and have about 400 rounds left. bought a 440 round can for ~$85.
    Good price... keep buying!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123