Buncha reasons why Obama sucks...
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Buncha reasons why Obama sucks...

This is a discussion on Buncha reasons why Obama sucks... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Thanks Obama – Here Are 24 Stats That Show How Much You Have Royally Messed Up Our Economy...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Talking Buncha reasons why Obama sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Texas between Fort Worth and Wichita Falls

And yet people will still vote for him. It's really time to forget about the Democrats and Republicans and start voting for a third party. Won't happen but it's time.
    Do everything like your life depends on it. It could. Patriot Guard Rider

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hogcowboy View Post
    And yet people will still vote for him. It's really time to forget about the Democrats and Republicans and start voting for a third party. Won't happen but it's time.
    Agreed.

Also, starting an argument with "buncha reasons why obama sucks" is exactly why obama wins in a landslide this fall. The other side has no message and its base can't hold an intelligent conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    Agreed.

Also, starting an argument with "buncha reasons why obama sucks" is exactly why obama wins in a landslide this fall. The other side has no message and its base can't hold an intelligent conversation.
    If you're implying that I can't present an argument in an intelligent way on why Obama is garbage... you're just dumb. And, didn't you notice the big grin... y'know, "cheesin'" as it were... that's b/c I knew that "buncha reasons why Obama sucks" is a humorous way to say it.

And, If you think I'm the "other side", you're mistaken... I'm an Independent, have been for some years... so I'm not on any side except liberty and natural rights there bub...

So please, take your opinions and revisit their merit...
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Congratulations Otis. I don't normally criticize those who make posts on this forum. You really are an idiot and the reason that this country will collapse. The US has survived many extreme problems throughout our history but will not survive the colossal ignorance exemplified by your posts. I hope that you enjoy the government largesse from which you obviously benefit. When communists take over the first to first to be eliinated from the collective are the "useful idiots". Those who do not benefit the collective will be of necessity excised from society.

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Congratulations Otis. I don't normally criticize those who make posts on this forum. You really are an idiot and the reason that this country will collapse. The US has survived many extreme problems throughout our history but will not survive the colossal ignorance exemplified by your posts. I hope that you enjoy the government largesse from which you obviously benefit. When comunists take over the first to first to be eliinated from the collective are the "useful idiots". Those who do not benefit the collective will be of necessity excised from society.
    "When"? They already have. This election doesn't matter. You need a time machine to fix our problems now. Enjoy it. I know I am.

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    "When"? They already have. This election doesn't matter. You need a time machine to fix our problems now. Enjoy it. I know I am.
    You're enjoying having your rights stripped from you?

~SMH~

sadly, Otis is right.
    It's too late to fix, and this election will not change a thing.

Although I am not enjoying the destruction, there's little point in worrying about things I have no control over.

The statist paradigm will have to run it's course, and after enough have been trampled under it's boot, society will be ready to move forward.

It really is discouraging that I have to agree with Otis even on one point. And I do have to mention the old saying: "even a broken clock is right at least twice a day." But that said, I don't think that anyone or anything is going to stop this country from going over the cliff. This country is going to experience some extreme pain that will make the great depression look like a minor inconvenience. It isn't just the government to blame. Politicians are just whores who give the customers what they want. The American people are greedy and ignorant and deserve the fate we are headed for.

We may not be approaching the end of the world; but we are looking at anarchy, hunger, and darkness that this country has never before experienced. I don't like to be such a pessimist. However, as a serious student of history it is difficult to miss the parallels seen at the fall of every great civilization. People will have to rely on themselves in order to survive. Those not able to completey rely on their own capabilities are not going to be around for much longer. Eventuality civilization will reset; but most of the parasitic class that caused the collapse will no longer exist. People will become stronger and more self reliant because of the adversity; and the country will regenerate with a new vitality.

While I may agree that we are headed for some tough times... I will not have such a cavalier attitude towards it, and I will not contribute to it like OtisM... and I'm sure as hell not going to enjoy it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast