~Sen. Boxer: Anti-Women 'Sickness' Among Republicans~
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree96Likes

~Sen. Boxer: Anti-Women 'Sickness' Among Republicans~

This is a discussion on ~Sen. Boxer: Anti-Women 'Sickness' Among Republicans~ within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; The California senator said that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will be the “top generals” of the so-called “war on ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Question ~Sen. Boxer: Anti-Women 'Sickness' Among Republicans~

The California senator said that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will be the “top generals” of the so-called “war on women” if elected, because they oppose federal funding for abortion and birth control.
    “There is a sickness out there in the Republican Party, and I’m not kidding. Maybe they don’t like their moms or their first wives; I don’t know what it is,” Boxer remarked.
    No video has yet surfaced of the event, so it is unclear what exactly she meant by “first wives.”
    Eventually switching to attacking Ryan’s proposed changes to Medicare, Boxer concluded: “Whatever you’ve done in the past…you‘re going to have to redouble your efforts because women’s rights are on the chopping block.”

California Senator Barbara Boxer Says Republicans Might Hate Their Moms, First Wives at Planned Parenthood Event | TheBlaze.com
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    The California senator said that Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan will be the “top generals” of the so-called “war on women” if elected, because they oppose federal funding for abortion and birth control.
    “There is a sickness out there in the Republican Party, and I’m not kidding. Maybe they don’t like their moms or their first wives; I don’t know what it is,” Boxer remarked.
    No video has yet surfaced of the event, so it is unclear what exactly she meant by “first wives.”
    Eventually switching to attacking Ryan’s proposed changes to Medicare, Boxer concluded: “Whatever you’ve done in the past…you‘re going to have to redouble your efforts because women’s rights are on the chopping block.”

California Senator Barbara Boxer Says Republicans Might Hate Their Moms, First Wives at Planned Parenthood Event | TheBlaze.com
    Maybe she should look in a mirror to see who we don't like. Toss Pelosi and Feinstein in that picture too.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

I get real tired of progressive liberals throwing out this war on women montra every chance they get. For crying out loud. We have a specialized branch of the medical profession dedicated to female only medical issues. It's known as OB/GYN. These doctors deal specifically with female medical issues. Men don't have that option.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

If stupidity was a disease most of the democratic party would be terminal.

I just wish the GOP would get out from a woman legs and let her decide what to do with her body. Just fix the damm economy!

Quote Originally Posted by gilfo View Post
    I just wish the GOP would get out from a woman legs and let her decide what to do with her body. Just fix the damm economy!
    members are too drunk and skinny-dipping with other members in the Sea of Galilee. surprised i didnt see that article on here...oh wait...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

And why exactly has your 'left wing messiah' ObamaLamaDingDong not been able to "fix our economy" yet??

Hmmmmmm??
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Hello! It's your party that controls the white house, the senate and the main stream media. How is it the republicans are responsible for fixing the economy? Oh that's right it's Bush's fault. So I guess we need to bring Bush back to fix what he screwed up. Poor Obama had no idea the economy was so bad. He must have been hiding under the same rock as you.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

To fuhr52 and The_Outlaw

Why do you guys think that I am a Dem, just because I believe a woman has the right to choose? I don't agree with alot the GOP says and does but that does not make me a Dem. Sorry if I don't fit what you may call a Republican by toeing the line no matter what. Talk about a sheepish mentality.

To fuhr52 and The_Outlaw

Why do you guys think that I am a Dem, just because I believe a woman has the right to choose? I don't agree with alot the GOP says and does but that does not make me a Dem. Sorry if I don't fit what you may call a Republican by toeing the line no matter what. Talk about a sheepish mentality.
    You are absolutely right that a woman has the right to make her own choices. In most cases she chose to engage in sexual activity, knowing full well that even with contraception it could lead to pregnancy. The American Taxpayer SHOULD NOT, have to pay when that initial choice led to pregnancy. If you want to bring the issue of a medical procedure being conducted in the instances of forcible pregnancy's IE Rape; I dont think many people will
    Have a problem with that.

The issue here is that The Dems are trying to use this issue to create a false "war on women". The GOP while fiscally conservative is generally socially as well. The Dems are playing on this to create a division between us.

The Democratic party, who believe in equality and diversity, :: need to recognize EVERYONE'S opinion. To begrudge someone their opinion on the taking of a human life in the womb is deplorable, especially coming from a party who tries to shove tolerance down our throats.

So to Barbra Boxer and her ilk I say; women have a right to chose to keep their legs closed! Stop making the American Taxpayer fund something which they may not morally agree with. Start respecting those with differing opinions and embrace true diversity. Americans are getting sick of this division that the left is creating, we do not want to be force fed BS about tolerance when we receive none in return!
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast