Jason's Journal - The Coming Race War...
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Ringo
  • 1 Post By Dennis1209
  • 1 Post By buckey01

Jason's Journal - The Coming Race War...

This is a discussion on Jason's Journal - The Coming Race War... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I trust everyone here has read Jason's article on the possible "race war" come next November ? I think Jason ...

Default Jason's Journal - The Coming Race War...

I trust everyone here has read Jason's article on the possible "race war" come next November?

I think Jason might have been sugar coating it a bit, not to stir up to much panic. There is so much racial hate, political bias, haves and have nots, jealousy, I'm entitled to it by virtue that I don't have to work for it and I'm entitled to it, gang-bangers and thieves looking for an excuse to pillage, loot and burn...

I'll bet you all again an Internet virtual cyber lobster dinner what will happen if the Big "O" loses the election. This country has become so divided on race, politics, entitlements, and the "me first" mentality, many cities and racial mixed communities are in big trouble, pending the outcome of the election.

Anyone keeping up with the non liberal news can see this coming. There is a "large" segment of our population on the streets that are criminals, just looking for an opportunity to join in the ruckus and steal / loot what they can. And make a brutal example of the unfortunate individuals caught in harms way, at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Regardless of color, people too lazy to pick up their own trash in their house and property, bringing other people down to their own living standards by virtue of their own ghetto living standards, are subject to blaming others for their own living conditions, gluttony and lack of self respect. As generational farm swine are content to live in their feces and squaller, so are generational welfare recipients breeding future gang-bangers and another generation with a "you owe me mentality".

If you know your history, the government created this nightmare and continues to support it at your expense.

Here's a riddle... If a city / town will try to burn down where they live for a professional sports team winning or loosing a stupid game, what will the criminal element do if America's first black President doesn't get re-elected to a second term? DHAAA?

Jason, I applaud you for political correctness!
    Last edited by lukem; 08-23-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Vote for obama then. Just another reason to vote for him.

I found it somewhat interesting that this post appeared on my Facebook wall right above a post saying that there will be civil war if Obama does get re-elected. Looks like we're doomed either way...

Texas Judge Warns Of

Blog Entries

looks like we are just screwed either way. race riots in the streets, armed insurrection by the general public, wow. buy more ammo.
    Hillbilly proud.... you have a problem with that?

Sad that a country with such high ideals and once so united and strong has come to this. Such is the goal of terrorism - senseless and rampant fear - and a decade later we have decided to hate our own. We have always had our differences, but always "fought fair" - always came together when we needed to. Seemingly no longer. We wonder why people break and shoot up theatres or temples? We wonder why people kill each other for cutting them oof in traffic or taking their parking place? We have devalued each other to the point where we are mortal enemies. Sad to see. Have your war but don't **** with me.
    Si vis pacem para bellum

I really hate to hear anyone talking about a race war. I had hoped that we were past that in this country; but our president and government have been working to divide the people not only along racial lines but socioeconomic lines. The Democrats have always been the party of division. They were the main support for slavery and racial division. Wilson was the main proponent for segregating the military during WWI and it was continued by FDR. Now Obama is turning the takers against the tax payers and workers. More than half of the people in this country get more from the government than they pay in. Half of the workers pay no income tax. When the government largesse ends there will he trouble. Then we have groups like the New Black Panthers who issue violent threats against whites. They have urged blacks to drag whites out their homes and to skin them alive and to kill white babies.

Ringo is offline A Watchman

Sounds to me like they've never heard of George Armstrong Custer.
    The World Isn't Falling Apart, It's Falling Into Place
    "Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened".

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    I really hate to hear anyone talking about a race war. I had hoped that we were past that in this country; but our president and government have been working to divide the people not only along racial lines but socioeconomic lines. The Democrats have always been the party of division. They were the main support for slavery and racial division. Wilson was the main proponent for segregating the military during WWI and it was continued by FDR. Now Obama is turning the takers against the tax payers and workers. More than half of the people in this country get more from the government than they pay in. Half of the workers pay no income tax. When the government largesse ends there will he trouble. Then we have groups like the New Black Panthers who issue violent threats against whites. They have urged blacks to drag whites out their homes and to skin them alive and to kill white babies.
    You are exactly right. It's a sad state of affairs we can not as a people live peaceably together. IMHO, it all boils down to, you have it, we don't want to work for it, it's much easier to take it from you than work for it.

Out of their own criminals mouths on MSNBC in Lock Up, " you gots it, we be taken it"!
    I think, therefore I am...

<the Menace>

They can try to take it