Example of Intentional Divisive Racism
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree50Likes

Example of Intentional Divisive Racism

This is a discussion on Example of Intentional Divisive Racism within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; This video has been out before but it was just sent to me again. Since the video first aired, there ...

Default Example of Intentional Divisive Racism

This video has been out before but it was just sent to me again. Since the video first aired, there has been more effort put into making the election a racial event rather than a call to save our country. Hope people can see through Obama's tactics.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you think would have happened if a Caucasian president had ever produced and published a You Tube video for ALL WHITE PEOPLE to unite for a WHITE PRESIDENT?

This is the MOST SIGNIFICANT DEMONSTRATION of INTENTIONAL DIVISIVE RACISM by ANY PRESIDENT in the history of our country. Obama announces the 2012 launch of African Americans for Obama.

This is what racism smells like. It can't be explained away. Would you vote for a white person who did this? I wouldn't, and I think they would be run right out of town if they tried it.
    This is just some food for thought if you're pondering your vote in November.

Can you imagine Romney putting out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube

Putz...........
    War to the Knife, Knife to the hilt.
    If we don't want to live in a trashy area, we all have to be willing to help pick up the trash.

Imagine the out rage of the main stream media if Romney organized White people for Romney or Rich people for Romney or New American Citizens for Romney..... I guess that's the beauty of being Obama, media favorite, non-white so he can't be racist. He can promote race warfare and class warfare and war on women, the main stream media is falling all over it self to give him a pass.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

araczynski is offline NotASheep.Enabled = True;

hey, if you've got it, use it. i would expect most blacks to vote for obama (except the rich ones, green trumps black/white), just like i would expect all rich people to vote for romney.

where's the 'news' here?

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post
    hey, if you've got it, use it. i would expect most blacks to vote for obama (except the rich ones, green trumps black/white), just like i would expect all rich people to vote for romney.

where's the 'news' here?
    There's no news in the fact that an overwhelming majority of blacks will vote for the Kenyan, but there is news in a sitting American President personally making video-ads that exclude whites completely from the visuals, while marketing himself exclusively to blacks. I mean, it's "news" to people who have contempt for identity politics, but that won't make it "news" in any mainstream sense, as the mainstream media is ate up with identity politics. It's also not news to anyone around here that your posts are too.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

European Americans for Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by araczynski View Post

where's the 'news' here?
    If you expect most blacks to vote for Obama just because of color, you aren't giving them credit for having any sense at all. The only blacks who would fall for his BS are the ones with their hands out. I guess I am lucky because all the blacks I know can see through Obama and do not like his racial warfare. There are a good many blacks who work hard for a living and are not taken in by him.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    If you expect most blacks to vote for Obama just because of color, you aren't giving them credit for having any sense at all. The only blacks who would fall for his BS are the ones with their hands out. I guess I am lucky because all the blacks I know can see through Obama and do not like his racial warfare. There are a good many blacks who work hard for a living and are not taken in by him.
    According to the polls, about 5% of them.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Sadly, every single one I know ARE voting for him because he is black. And not one of them is an ignorant racist clown with their hand out. Their simply blinded by his color, and victims of their church and pastor that preaches the gospel of obama every sunday. At a recent baptism I was invited to attend, I saw that the church was plastered with pictures of Obama, and not one of Christ, which is sad and damaging for our country. It's not a blanket indictment of blacks, and there are surely great numbers that will not support him, but many will solely for racial reasons.
    While this divisive HALF black racist bigot Marxist of a president has ramped up social and racial unrest with the best of the Bolsheviks, it's nothing all that new. The long history of the black caucus, and the NAACP having a seat at the table of government is shameful and wholly unconstitutional. Their representing one race over another, demanding preferential treatment due to color alone, and getting it. The united negro college fund, affirmative action, bussing in schools, and any host of slanted lenders and backers like Fannie and Freddie were spawned to supply and bolster one particular race over another, funded by taxpayers and run by an inept and corrupt government, it is failing and taking the economy with it.
    Racisim is rampant, clearly visible, and government funded. Certain words have now been declared off limits by government. The act of a violent crime, say beating someone with a ball bat, is made 100 times worse if you call that person a name while you'r trying to kill them. It's absolute insanity, and creates anger, suspicion, division, and violent actions between people that don't like to be told what to do what to say, and how to think.
    It's going to take a lot of work and a lot of hurt feelings if we're ever going to reclaim our freedoms from a government that went astray, and people are going to have to stop being lazy and letting the nuts run the asylum while they live an unsustainable lifestyle on the backs of the taxpayer.

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Tone back the rhetoric guys. Of course race is a factor. The problem here is that it has been labeled "racism". You are falling into a liberal trap. They have changed the definition of racism and you are using that definition. Racism really means acting on the belief that ones inherit ability or intellect is determined by their race. And that ones race is better than the other because of that determination.

The video does nothing of that sort. Don't try to redefine racism like the media and the left have. Makes you sound foolish.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast