Disgusted With GOP & RNC and Televised Nomination Yesterday By Fox News / Faux News - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Disgusted With GOP & RNC and Televised Nomination Yesterday By Fox News / Faux News

This is a discussion on Disgusted With GOP & RNC and Televised Nomination Yesterday By Fox News / Faux News within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc Actually it was the people who voted who elected Romney over Ron Paul. I don't ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bighouse Doc View Post
    Actually it was the people who voted who elected Romney over Ron Paul.

I don't see a vast conspiracy of shadowlords and black helicopters suppressing support of Paul.

Perhaps it is because Ron is just too kooky to to get any mainstream voters!

His 17th century foreign policy, and "Blame America First" really turned my stomach against him. He is also too anti-semitic for my comfort!

-Doc
    And there we have it. It's the Paul supporters that get all riled up over any slight to him. While he has the occasional good idea, he's just too far off beam to be taken seriously. He carries in his wake an almost cult like following, that will blindly refuse to support the candidate running against obama. Paul has proven himself to be a polarizing self centered nut job by refusing to relinquish control over his minions, and backing Romney. Just plain foolishness.

Just can't believe so many so-called supporters of the Second Amendment, are now throwing their principals and convictions aside and voting for one Constitution Trampling, Gun & Ammo banner over another... when they clearly have a viable alternative ... guess Faux News is their only source for information on political candidates...

Cause its sure not well grounded in factual basis...

Lets see for starters...
    17th Century Foreign Policy and "Blame America First"? ... more like PUT AMERICA FIRST & stop spending priceless American blood & continuing upside down spending being the worlds police, big brother and welfare!

Anti-Semitic? ... more like let Israel (and everybody else) Fight & Pay for its own battles because we cannot afford to put any foreign citizens before our own citizens any longer...

cult like following? ... IF believing that without our Fundamental Liberty we have nothing is a cult-like following than count me in!

IF you are willing to continue to sacrifice Fundamental Liberty under Obama OR Romney then vote for one of them...

While Ron Paul is not the GOP Nominee, it does not mean that the Liberty Movement is dead...

With every uninformed, belittling comment in opposition to the cause of Liberty that Ron Paul stands for, the stronger it gets...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbilly32 View Post
    The point is that it is not reporting with integrity and sways the thinking of the ones that do have the time to watch Fox News. It is the same tactics used by the liberal leaning networks.
    The only reason FOX News exists is due to the fact that the mainstream media is so overwhelmingly corrupt and a total failure in regard to objectivity.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Ron Paul has a long, open history of despising Jews. He has said pretty shady things about other minorities too.

His only defense (so he says) is that other wrote those in his name.

If this is true, and he is stupid enough to let others write wicked things in his name, he is even less qualified to run anything!

Again, his cultists, pretend they have a monopoly on the US Constitution, and anyone who disagrees with them is a communist.

No wonder he is so marginalized, and unelectable to anything outside his district!

-Doc

Ron Paul has a long, open history of despising Jews. He has said pretty shady things about other minorities too.

His only defense (so he says) is that other wrote those in his name.

If this is true, and he is stupid enough to let others write wicked things in his name, he is even less qualified to run anything!

Again, his cultists, pretend they have a monopoly on the US Constitution, and anyone who disagrees with them is a communist.

No wonder he is so marginalized, and unelectable to anything outside his district!

-Doc
    Please feel free to post any verifiable primary source facts that have not been positively refuted to support your conjecture.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Please feel free to post any verifiable primary source facts that have not been positively refuted to support your conjecture.
    Here's some. He's a stuttering, stammering, version-2 of Ross Perot. He will not be respected by world leaders. He's cartoon-like. He's willing to turn his back on countries like Iran. He's an isolationist. He's a lawmaker, not an administrator. He's managed nothing. No financial, economic or management track record. No experience.

You're not gonna lose your gun rights by voting Romney. You're gonna lose them by writing in Paul. What the hell is wrong with people. I AM NOT putting an inexperienced lawmaker/doctor in control of the largest coporation in the world. Didn't America just learn a hard lesson by putting a community organizer in charge of this massive corporation called the U.S.? Gun rights? You want to see Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder or Rahm Emanuel nominated for Supreme Court Justice? If you're worried about gun rights you better act on election day.

You'll be lucky to put food on the table if Barry gets re-elected. While I don't expect the average Joe to understand economics I do expect them to understand that this country is about go over a fiscal cliff and they're going with it. You vote for who ever will prevent that. You don't put a community leader back in charge. You don't put a medical doctor in charge. You don't complain and threaten to withhold your vote like some child palying kickball. This ain't kickball! You act to save your own future. You put a true executive in charge. Someone who has run and administered both private and municipal corporations. This isn't intro to municipal management 101. Jesus, and my wife wonders why I fired complainers. Squeaky wheels don't get oil. They get replaced... shown the door. It's over, move on. Save what's left of this country while you still can.
    Raid!!! Kills bugs dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Here's some. He's a stuttering, stammering, version-2 of Ross Perot. He will not be respected by world leaders. He's cartoon-like. He's willing to turn his back on countries like Iran. He's an isolationist. He's a lawmaker, not an administrator. He's managed nothing. No financial, economic or management track record. No experience.

You're not gonna lose your gun rights by voting Romney. You're gonna lose them by writing in Paul. What the hell is wrong with people. I AM NOT putting an inexperienced lawmaker/doctor in control of the largest coporation in the world. Didn't America just learn a hard lesson by putting a community organizer in charge of this massive corporation called the U.S.? Gun rights? You want to see Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder or Rahm Emanuel nominated for Supreme Court Justice? If you're worried about gun rights you better act on election day.

You'll be lucky to put food on the table if Barry gets re-elected. While I don't expect the average Joe to understand economics I do expect them to understand that this country is about go over a fiscal cliff and they're going with it. You vote for who ever will prevent that. You don't put a community leader back in charge. You don't put a medical doctor in charge. You don't complain and threaten to withhold your vote like some child palying kickball. This ain't kickball! You act to save your own future. You put a true executive in charge. Someone who has run and administered both private and municipal corporations. This isn't intro to municipal management 101. Jesus, and my wife wonders why I fired complainers. Squeaky wheels don't get oil. They get replaced... shown the door. It's over, move on. Save what's left of this country while you still can.
    I see you still have nothing but insults & innuendo...

Here is something to pontificate on...

FACT: Mitt Romney the so-called economic messiah created more foreign net jobs than U.S. net jobs while Bain Capitol was under his tutelage...

FACT: Mitt Romney signed permanent Gun & Ammo bans into law that stand today...

FACT: ObamaCare is the federal version of RomneyCare and RomneyCare is billions over budget and to-date over 20,000 people have lost their jobs due to RomneyCare and MANDATE MITT...

FACT: Most of the consumers of RomneyCare are Illegal Aliens & out of state residents...

FACT: Mitt Romney earned the nick-name "fee-fee Mitt" because he disguised tax increases as fees while governor...

FACT: Mitt Romney supported the Obama & Bush bailouts...

FACT: Mitt Romney supports the so-called Patriot Act & the NDAA of 2012 that tramples fundamental liberty as we know it...

"A Tail of Two Mitts" - John McCain...

"IF Romney gets the nomination WE WILL LOSE" - Ann Coulter
    Ann Coulter: Romney Will Lose In 2012 - YouTube

I am glad you mentioned Ross Perot... because like Ross Perot has been proved 100% right on every issue he was ridiculed on so will Ron Paul...
    Sadly, when Ron Paul is proved right either Mitt Romney or Barack Obama will likely have done us in for good and we will be the next Weimar Republic and modern day Greece begging for handouts & bailouts from Europe & the rest of the world...

Non-intervention differs greatly from closing yourself inside a box and avoiding interaction with the world around you. Ron Paul favors vigorous and open trade. This stands in direct contradiction to the concept of isolationism...

I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy.:
    I love George Washington. Except for his Foreign Policy. Tenth Amendment Center

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    I see you still have nothing but insults & innuendo...

FACT: ObamaCare is the federal version of RomneyCare and RomneyCare is billions over budget and to-date over 20,000 people have lost their jobs due to RomneyCare and MANDATE MITT...

FACT: Most of the consumers of RomneyCare are Illegal Aliens & out of state residents...

FACT: Mitt Romney earned the nick-name "fee-fee Mitt" because he disguised tax increases as fees while governor...

FACT: Mitt Romney supported the Obama & Bush bailouts...

FACT: Mitt Romney supports the so-called Patriot Act & the NDAA of 2012 that tramples fundamental liberty as we know it...
    Bain's outsourcing in most cases was not Bain managing the companies. It was providing investments to companies that in-turn outsourced. Why? BECAUSE IT'S LEGAL. I'm a businessman. I spent years on the streets of NYC building tech companies. My goal was to retire in my 40's. I'm a capitalist first and foremost and I make no apologies for that. I'm not the welfare or unemployment office. My job is to make money for my family not save American jobs. I expect an executive at Bain to do exactly the same thing.

There are significant differences between ObamaCare and RomneyCare. Primarily the individual mandate. Too much discussion for this thread. And the fact that illegals use RomneyCare doesn't bother me. They're also using Medicaid in NYS... paid for by me. $56 billion per year. Are you going to deny medical care or food to a child that is here illegally? Have you ever suffered from illness without the hope of getting help? I would hope you would open your arms to anyone suffering.

I too supported most of the bailouts. Why? Because the massive economic failure that could have occurred would have devalued the markets, your 401K, etc. Do you have a 401K? Do you know exactly where every dollar of it is? How much in bank stocks? GM? Your 401K was bailed out as those funds probably invested in the sectors hardest hit. I'm an investor by practice and trade. Investmens in mostly tech sectors. I sought-out small cash-strapped Internet companies, kept them afloat and took a piece of them for payment. While some didn't make it others did and provide earnings today. Bailouts are sometimes a necessary part of capitalism and economics. I don't expect a gynecologist or legislator to know this. Not an insult. They just haven't been there.

And you can't claim someone was given a nick-name as a fact. These are more like democrat talking points... or RP talking points. Some of Paul's principals are noble. Others I thought lacked fundamental and formative knowledge pursuant to a world economy. In any event, he's gone. And no candidate will ever meet anyone's needs entirely. There will not be and never has been a perfect candidate that is everything to everybody. You vote what's best for yourself, family and future. Don't believe that Romney will trample your rights with a GOP congress to answer to. And don't believe he'll nominate Hillary, Eric or Rahm for Supreme Court Justice. You're at a fork in the road. Government is choice. Sometimes the coice is between poison oak and poison ivy. And if you don't decide, someone will decide for you.
    Raid!!! Kills bugs dead.

Been repeatably refuted for over 20 years...

Paul told CNN on December 21 2011:

RON PAUL: I never read that stuff. I never — I would never — I came — I was probably aware of it 10 years after it was written… Well, you know, we talked about [the newsletters] twice yesterday at CNN. Why don’t you go back and look at what I said yesterday on CNN, and what I’ve said for 20-some years. It was 22 years ago. I didn’t write them. I disavow them and that’s it.

The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast