The Scariest Iran War Scenario Ever - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree42Likes

The Scariest Iran War Scenario Ever

This is a discussion on The Scariest Iran War Scenario Ever within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; We don't need to get involved in another stupid war that doesn't concern us. We are broke and can't afford ...

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

We don't need to get involved in another stupid war that doesn't concern us. We are broke and can't afford it.

Ringo is offline Politically Incorrect

One thing for sure is that America is not mentioned in Last Days prophecy, period. Be assured that should America do battle in any way, shape, or form against Israel it would therefor merit VERY SPECIFIC BIBLICAL RECOGNITION. The Bible is very specific about who will do battle with Israel in this Last Generation (all the Arab nations & Russia) in Psalm 83-Isaiah 17 & Ezekiel 38-39. Psalm 83 encompasses Isaiah 17 and is the fuse that will ignite Ezekiel 38-39 to take place shortly thereafter. Because these prophecies (wars) are not part of the Book of Revelation (Tribulation aka 70th Week of Daniel) they must take place prior to the Tribulation Period. The Book of Revelation encompasses the entire world in God's WRATH and JUDGEMENT and ends with the last world war of Armageddon and the Second Coming of Christ. The wars of Psalm 83/Isaiah 17 presently being maneuvered as I type this, and Ezekiel 38-39 to follow shortly thereafter deals specifically with God's anger toward the present day enemies of Israel. Believing Jesus, we are presently living in the final 7-10 years of this Last Generation when ALL of the End Times prophecies to include the Rapture, the Book of Revelation and His Second Coming will certainly happen. Knowing that 2/3's of the entire worlds population will be dead within the next 7-10 years, the scariest scenario ever will be that of those Left Behind.
    AMERICA...Harmless To It's Enemies - Treacherous To It's Friends

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7lvo View Post
    Why would I want to watch the Communist News Network???
    Crummy News Network also fits. As do a few less polite terms.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Quote Originally Posted by ~OtisM~ View Post
    We don't need to get involved in another stupid war that doesn't concern us. We are broke and can't afford it.
    I guess you WANT to pay $8-10/gal for gas.

Every post you make re-confirms that you're an idiot.
    Lewis - NRA Life - Oregon Firearms Federation - National Assoc. for Gun Rights

Gun control is NOT about guns, it's about CONTROL.

Blues: Hope all goes well with your operation. Had mine removed years ago using a broad axe. Now they do it with just a couple of small holes and very little discomfort. OG

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Blues: Hope all goes well with your operation. Had mine removed years ago using a broad axe. Now they do it with just a couple of small holes and very little discomfort. OG
    Thanks Grunt. Actually, it's down to only one hole now and the surgeon guides a robot to make the actual ectomy of the gallbladder. There's a brand new hospital like about 2 miles from my house that I was hoping I could go to, but they don't have the robot, so I'm going to the oldest hospital in town instead because they do. Doc says it takes 3 or 4 days off the recovery time. Might actually be able to avoid missing any work. Shouldn't miss more than a day or two in the worst-case scenario.

Broad axe. Now that's funny, I don't care who ya are. LOL

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Blues: Hope all goes well with your operation.
    Same here Blues, hope all goes well.

Treo is offline Bullet Proof

Sometimes even a blind troll finds an acorn Shoobee/ Otis is spot on, on this one
    See, it's mumbo jumbo like that and skinny little lizards like you thinking they the last dragon that gives Kung Fu a bad name.
    http://www.gunrightsmedia.com/ Internet forum dedicated to second amendment

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Have you considered at all what will happen if Iran obtains an atomic bomb? Just that though should give you concern. They’ve said time and time again, anyone who isn’t a Muslim needs to be eliminated, what’s that tell you where their coming from? Wake up and smell the carnage of what will happen to every non-muslim country or people in their sights. There is nothing good that will come when they get the bomb; it will be the end of all civilized area’s we know of. We’ll go back to the stone age. Everything will be in chaos; it will be something I would never want to see.

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    Have you considered at all what will happen if Iran obtains an atomic bomb? Just that though should give you concern. They’ve said time and time again, anyone who isn’t a Muslim needs to be eliminated, what’s that tell you where their coming from? Wake up and smell the carnage of what will happen to every non-muslim country or people in their sights. There is nothing good that will come when they get the bomb; it will be the end of all civilized area’s we know of. We’ll go back to the stone age. Everything will be in chaos; it will be something I would never want to see.
    You'll soon see everything in chaos regardless. If you believe God, be assured that Iran won't obtain the bomb. Ezekiel 38-39 proves it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12