"You are being set-up America." -G. Beck-
Like Tree16Likes
  • 9 Post By The_Outlaw
  • 5 Post By gunnerbob
  • 1 Post By Kalamity023
  • 1 Post By mappow

"You are being set-up America." -G. Beck-

This is a discussion on "You are being set-up America." -G. Beck- within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; On tonight’s episode of “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV, Beck stated that he believes, based on his research and ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Arrow "You are being set-up America." -G. Beck-

On tonight’s episode of “The Glenn Beck Program” on TheBlazeTV, Beck stated that he believes, based on his research and analysis, U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens was murdered not as a result of a spontaneous riot over an anti-Muslim YouTube clip but rather as part of a coordinated and planned attack using the protests as a cover.
    “You’re being set up, America. Your freedom of speech is being set up and it’s being set up all over the world,” Beck said. “If you say somebody on YouTube can’t make a video that is offensive to somebody else, you stop everything, free speech is dead, the First Amendment is over. That’s what this is really all about.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/glen...et-up-america/
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

That's true about the 1st Amendment... if people get sensored on Youtube for opinion? The 1A is dead...

Too many people today believe they actually have the "right" to not be offended...

Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Default "You are being set-up America." -G. Beck-

Political correctness was the start of this.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

i'd have to agree about the attack and the protests being separate...

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    Political correctness was the start of this.
    i thought crazy extremists were the start of this issue?

I think we need to set up a National burn "THE" book day. If we're gonna run this road, lets go all the way!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Not only being set up to lose 1st amendment rights, but maybe set up for that "crisis" that suspends everything.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    I think we need to set up a National burn "THE" book day. If we're gonna run this road, lets go all the way!
    I'm Tired of NOT calling a duck a duck. If we're gonna be accused of a HOLY war, then lets take it to the NTH degree. BUT like anything else these days, a full frontal assault is only allowed if you're non-christian.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)