Obama Administration Aids Muslim Brotherhood With $1Billion of Taxpayer Money For U-B
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Caribou
  • 3 Post By fstroupe
  • 3 Post By westsidebob
  • 1 Post By The_Outlaw

Obama Administration Aids Muslim Brotherhood With $1Billion of Taxpayer Money For U-B

This is a discussion on Obama Administration Aids Muslim Brotherhood With $1Billion of Taxpayer Money For U-B within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; by Tim Brown Delivered by The Daily Sheeple The Islamic Muslim Brotherhood run government of Egypt is now wanting to ...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default Obama Administration Aids Muslim Brotherhood With $1Billion of Taxpayer Money For U-B

Name:  16-U-boat-wilhelm-bauer-300x201.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  7.3 KB

by Tim Brown
    Delivered by The Daily Sheeple

The Islamic Muslim Brotherhood run government of Egypt is now wanting to purchase $1 billion worth of German made submarines, or U-boats. The problem is that Egypt is cash strapped for money, so the Obama administration is in negotiations to give aid to the Brotherhood by means of the American taxpayer.
    The Obama administration is looking to forgive $1 billion in debts that Egypt owes us so they can then turn around and get another $1 billion from oil-rich Arab nations. That’s right we will, in essence, be aiding the Islamic regime in Egypt with our money.

The Daily Caller reports,

President Barack Obama’s deputies are negotiating a $1 billion aid package with Egypt’s new Islamist government, even as Egypt’s cash-strapped military revealed that it is trying to buy $1 billion worth of German submarines that could threaten Israel’s fast-growing offshore energy projects.

The German government has pointedly declined to deny the incendiary revelation about Egypt’s request to buy the two submarines.
    Instead, the German government offered vague support for Israel, which is facing renewed threats from Iran’s nuclear program and the Muslim Brotherhood’s rise to power in Egypt.

The U-boat voroversy began on September 31 of 2011 when, according to Egypt’s leading newspaper, Al-Ahram, reported that Osama al-Gindi, the country’s chief naval officer, said, “We have agreed to a deal with Germany to procure two submarines of the latest 209 Class.”
    These submarines are among the most advanced non-nuclear subs available. The name “U-boat” in English comes from what the Germans call a “uterseeboot.”

These boats cannot only stay underwater for lengthy periods of time, but can carry 14 torpedoes, mines and missiles.
    Apparently Egypt wants to keep up with Israel. Israel has already obtained six of these U-boats, in order to protect its trade routes.

The best tool against a sub is another sub.
    NRA,
    Armed Citizens Legal Defense Fund
    http://armedcitizensnetwork.org/

SCAR17s is offline Banned

Wow!!!! Such foolish things you post shame on you!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCAR17s View Post
    Did Obama personally send you here, or did you happen to blunder into where adults are talking on your own?
    "I don't think that a society that encourages over a million abortions a year....a society that kills out of convenience, i.e., Jack Kevorkian, can not have consequences." --Rush Limbaugh

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

I assume that you don’t give a Rats A$$ where your money goes, but I sure as hell care about my money, I didn’t work all these years to see it go to a bunch of anti-American towel heads, and this above and beyond the 2.5 Billion in foreign aid we give them also each year and for what? Do we receive any assistance from them, no, all we get is our ambassador and three of our security detail killed. I say cut all the foreign aid right ************ now.

I agree, foreign aid to people that hate us, they're sitting over there right now laughing about what chumps we are...
    What can we do? The majority of Americans are too busy watching dancing with the stars to be bothered with paying attention to what's going on or to worry about it..

~OtisM~ is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    I assume that you don’t give a Rats A$$ where your money goes, but I sure as hell care about my money, I didn’t work all these years to see it go to a bunch of anti-American towel heads, and this above and beyond the 2.5 Billion in foreign aid we give them also each year and for what? Do we receive any assistance from them, no, all we get is our ambassador and three of our security detail killed. I say cut all the foreign aid right ************ now.
    Towel heads? Nice. I thing I have you all figured out now. Mesh/Foam Hat Head?

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs down

Wow!!!!

Dumba$$ much?
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~