The redistribution chief executive
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fuhr52

The redistribution chief executive

This is a discussion on The redistribution chief executive within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; On this morningís all of them were jumping all over Romineís 47% speech & they said NOTHING about Obamaís redistribution ...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default The redistribution chief executive

Name:  ATT0422217.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  35.3 KB

On this morningís all of them were jumping all over Romineís 47% speech & they said NOTHING about Obamaís redistribution speech, they almost always disproportionally cover everything bad against Romine and say nothing concerning Obama. Iíve never heard or seen where Obama sayís the debt is an problem. If we have four more years of the same, it wonít end very well. When you take from the ones who have and give it to the ones who donít thatís SOCILISUM. If Iím not wrong wasnít that what they did in Russia? Obama is the redistribution chief executive, not the president of our United States that we need.

Obama told Letterman the debt wasn't a short term problem, so don't worry about it. I'm sure he expects the homeless class will be starting businesses soon and hiring rich people to work for them as he rebuilds our economy from the bottom up. We all know that trickle down economics is a disaster. Trickle up economics is the formula that he plans to put in place. When asked about the deficit we are running he told Letterman he wasn't sure what it was when he took office. Gee how convenient. If I remember correctly it was around $10 trillion. Obama stated at $10 trillion, the deficit was un-American. Now we are $16 trillion plus, if he gets re-elected I wonder who he's going to blame for inheriting this deficit?
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan