Is marlin firearms closing its doors?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By walt629

Is marlin firearms closing its doors?

This is a discussion on Is marlin firearms closing its doors? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Got this in an email today, I heard that George Soros was trying to buy up the gun manufactures' Marlin ...

Default Is marlin firearms closing its doors?

Got this in an email today, I heard that George Soros was trying to buy up the gun manufactures'

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America ! Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsmen. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.
    Something You May Not Know That Is Happening ... Who is buying companies manufacturing guns??? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.
    What a perfect way to control guns. Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus??? GEORGE SOROS!!! He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns. Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

To not stand against injustice is to stand for it.
    Don't confuse my personality and my attitude.
    My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are.

FrontTowardEnemy is offline Sic Semper Tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by walt629 View Post
    While I am a firm believer in researching internet rumors before posting them, Walt, I always look at Snopes with a large grain of salt. They make no attempt to hide their political allegiance to the Left. I usually double-check the references they post and watch out for their use of opinion instead of fact.

Nothing finer than an old urban legend thats been discussed here before, being reborn and living a short and pitiful life before being crucified! :)
    Kevin - NRA Life Member
    2nd Amendment = Freedom from Tyranny

The FREEDOM GROUP bought them a long time ago they own many gun companies. The list below are the companies they own. REMINGTON BUSHMASTER REMINGTON MILITARY REMINGTON LE MARLIN FIREARMS H&R 1871 DAKOTA ARMS DPMS / Panther Arms PARKER GUNMAKERS BARNES BULLETS ADVANCED ARMAMENT PARA USA REMINGTON PMPD MOUNTAIN KHAKIS

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Whats this got to do on the politics form page? Although EVERYBODY has to know want George Soros is all about, He's tried to shut up Beck's week long broadcast, which didn't happen and he almost took down the Bank of England. Everybody has to / needs to google the A$$ wipe and really see what he's trying to do to our country. I S*it you not.