borrowed from another board (with permission)
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree139Likes

borrowed from another board (with permission)

This is a discussion on borrowed from another board (with permission) within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Dear Friends, With each passing day, I become more outraged by the violent protests against our nation taking place throughout ...

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation borrowed from another board (with permission)

Dear Friends,

With each passing day, I become more outraged by the violent protests against our nation taking place throughout the Middle East and in Southeast Asia. But I am even more outraged by our government's response to those protests, especially its response to the death of our Ambassador to Libya. The Obama administration has lied to us for days, using its friends in the press to perpetuate a patently false narrative concerning these grave matters.

If you share my outrage, I ask that you help me by sending a clear and unequivocal message to our Senators and Congressional Representatives by mailing the following letter to ALL of your area's elected federal officials. A paper letter is more effective than an email, but flooding these people's "in" boxes with variations of this letter can't hurt either. You can also help by forwarding the text of this request and letter to everyone on your email list.

Contact information for your representatives can be found at

Congress.org – Get informed, get involved

To find contact information for your federal representatives, simply enter your zip code on the home page. On the resulting page, click on the orange highlighted name of your representative. Then click the "Contact" tab above your rep's photograph.

I know that writing and mailing letters seems like a futile effort. But, trust me, these people pay attention when their local offices are flooded by correspondence from angry voters. Please, help me to create a pre-election stink by mailing your letter today.

Thanks!

Here's the proposed letter:

Dear Senator or Congressman,

I am writing to urge you to begin immediately a congressional investigation of the Obama administration’s shameful response to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2012 against US personnel and facilities in Benghazi, Libya, and the ongoing Islamic extremist activity surrounding our facilities throughout the Middle East and in Southeast Asia.

It was clear from the first hours following the September 11th attack in Libya that the incident was a premeditated, well-coordinated assault carried out by terrorist elements operating against our national interests. Despite this, for more than a week following the attack, the Obama administration continued to disseminate and perpetuate the false narrative that the deaths of our people were the result of a spontaneous protest against a little-known, allegedly anti-Islam Internet video. By perpetuating this false narrative, the Obama administration has insulted the memory of our fallen, the work of all of those who continue to loyally serve our nation’s interests, and the intelligence of every American citizen.

We, the voting public, have the right to know what the Obama administration knew about the attacks in Libya and elsewhere, who knew it, when they knew it, and how they responded. We, the voting public, have a right to receive this information in a timely fashion, unfiltered through the biased prism of the national media. Further, we the voting public, insist that no further US taxpayer funds are allocated for the use of any foreign government or entity in those countries where violent protests against our nation have taken place or take place in the future. Only you and your colleagues in Congress can achieve these ends.

Be assured that I will withhold my support from any representative who fails to help the citizens of this nation quickly achieve these goals; conversely, I will happily and generously support any representative who assists us in this endeavor.

The time for excuses and political posturing has long passed. We, the voting public, demand answers—immediately.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely,
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

deepstare is offline Banned

Default borrowed from another board (with permission)

Mind sharing with us your proof that the white house knowingly misled or failed to provide accurate information about the attack?

sent via ipad using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deepstare View Post
    Mind sharing with us your proof that the white house knowingly misled or failed to provide accurate information about the attack?

Gee, what does it take for you to wake up to the facts of this story? The Libyan government has said it was planned and executed by Al Quaeda, the attack was in the works BEFORE the attack, or the film that was purported to start the whole thing. Even the administration has rather sheepishly admitted that and tried to cover their ass at the same time. The proof is, and has been, out there for a while now. You must have been on vacation. This is another of your posts where you start off from an adversarial position. You haven't been on here very long but you should have discovered by now how to make an intelligent post rather than little zingers. Festus is trying to make a statement to the government and, rather than try to critize or question him, you should get on board with him. In case you haven't noticed, 99% of the people on here are of the same opinion.

Why all the grief? All I asked was if he had any proof? Why are you getting all bent out of shape?

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    even the administration has rather sheepishly admitted that and tried to cover their ass at the same time. The proof is, and has been, out there for a while now.
    Great, again, mind sharing your "proof"? Fetus states that the white house lied about the facts and all I asked was if he could prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Festus is trying to make a statement to the government and, rather than try to critize or question him, you should get on board with him. In case you haven't noticed, 99% of the people on here are of the same opinion.
    Sooo, i get it, don't ask questions and just follow blindly along.

Just watch Fox news and read Drudge. Both have said that the state department (Hillary and Company) and the Office of the President can't even come to an agreement on what actually happened. They (the Arabs) are not pissed over there about a cheesy internet movie, They are pissed that Obama has spiked the football again and again about Osama Bin Laden. They are pissed that the #2 Al Qaeda turdburgler is now a smoking hole in the ground. They are pissed that the Obama regime will be powerless to stop Israel from preventing Iran's nuclear program from being anything more that a science project. They are pissed that the American's policy in the middle east is not only weak but that the lamestream media in the good ol USof A can't seem to nail down the same facts as their regional news carriers or even the UK for that matter. They are really pissed about Obama's failure to close GITMO (a campaign promise that was more for them than for us)

Please consider this, We piss off one country and embassies and consulates in 22 locations Ours and some of our NATO allies in the area are being rocked on their foundations? BS!!!

Also please consider the confirmed news reports that the knuclehead that took down the Ambassador and his staff was a former GITMO guest.

but MOSTLY... HOW ABOUT THE LIBYAN GOVT' OFFERING UP THE FACT THAT THEY WARNED THE US DAYS IN ADVANCE OF VIOLENCE AND ATTACKS...NOT JUST A FEW PROTESTS BUT ACTUAL VIOLENCE...COUPLE THAT WITH THE FACT THAT THE AVERAGE PROTESTOR DOES NOT USUALLY CARRY RPG'S AND OTHER ASSORTED ASSAULT WEAPONRY BEYOND THE ROCK OR BOTTLE AND OCCASIONALLY A MOLTOV COCKTAIL AND WELL DO THE MATH...HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT US EMBASSIES HAD FLAGS TORN DOWN AND A QAEDA FLAGS FLOWN OVER THEM...HOW ABOUT THE FACT THAT THE AMBASSADOR IN CAIRO WOULD NOT EVEN LET HER MARINES HAVE LIVE AMMO UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE (that right there, all by it's self, is an act of treason and dereliction of duty in that she failed to protect American interests and assets under her charge!!!) and yes I am a bit miffed but mostly I am pissed that the most transparent govt' in the history of the united states will not call a turd a turd and deal with acts of terrorism on sovereign US soil (embassies) which is technically an act of war but instead tries to fix the situation by making a couple of feel good videos for them to apologize for an American who used his free speech to make a very cheesy video. Instead of protecting his free speech, Obama and company brought him in for some "questions". That picture alone should end the Obama presidency. you see his job as president is to be the president of every American regardless of political point of view and to protect their constitutional rights as long as acts of sedition against our government are not involved!

Do us all a favor before you flame or troll a post take into consideration that there are a good many Americans who have BLED and DIED protecting those embassies. Then take into consideration that a good many folks on this board have served in the military and we know the cost of violence and war and that cost must be accounted for. Now consider that by stirring the pot in the manner that you have, only serves to help flag yourself as a TROLL.

Any American death at the hands of violent acts of terrorism demands accountability from our govt' as to why they did not protect Americans, American Interests, and/or American Assets. You see those Marines guarding those Embassies are our sons and daughters. Those State department fools that will not give them every available tool to do their jobs are placing them and the American assets in the region in direct peril. You want proof? Ask 1 dead PSO, 2 Dead Marines, 2 Dead former SEALS, and 1 dead ambassador.

The only shovel ready jobs Obama has created are the ones required to bury the dead of his failed middle eastern policies...

I WANT SOME FREAKIN ANSWERS!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I almost forgot...A video of Anderson Cooper burying the story
    Support the MRC | MRC Action
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

All one has to do is go somewhere else besides the main stream media for information and it becomes pretty obvious how they knew, failed to act, then lied about what happened.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by SR40c View Post
    All one has to do is go somewhere else besides the main stream media for information and it becomes pretty obvious how they knew, failed to act, then lied about what happened.
    Such as?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast