Gun Facts version 5.0 is now available

Gun Facts version 5.0 is now available

This is a discussion on Gun Facts version 5.0 is now available within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Gun Facts - Your guide for debunking gun control myth Full disclosure: I was one of the proofreaders. A new ...

Default Gun Facts version 5.0 is now available

Gun Facts - Your guide for debunking gun control myth

Full disclosure: I was one of the proofreaders.

A new version of Gun Facts is now available, both as a free e-book and as a printed version.

Gun Facts debunks all common gun control myths. Organized by gun control myths and with over 480 detailed citations, firearm policy wonks can rapidly refute the Brady Campaign, the Violence Policy Center, the Legal Community Against Violence, and other cauldrons of canards.

Gun Facts 5.0 has 94 packed pages of information. Gun Facts is grouped into chapters on common gun control topics (assault weapons, ballistic finger printing, firearm availability, international, etc.) which make finding usable information quick and easy. The detailed table of contents reduces searching, and being an e-book, Gun Facts can be keyword searched as well.

Each chapter lists common gun control myths, and for each myth lists a number of documented and cited facts (with over 480 detailed footnotes from highly credible sources) that directly dispute the gun control claim. Thus when a neighbor, editor or politician repeats some slogan propagated by the gun control industry, you can quickly find that myth then rebuke with real information. Beware -- this tends to tick them off.

The Heller v. D.C. gun ban case may send us into decades of lower-court debates over “reasonable regulation” of firearm ownership. Gun Facts will continue to be updated and published to give you the ammo you need to continue defending the rights of all people around the world.
    Howard
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop!
    EDC Primary: M&P45fs, Crimson Trace LaserGrips, Insight XTI Procyon light in SmartCarry holster
    >>> http://MP-Pistol.com/
    EDC BUF: LCP, Crimson Trace LaserGuard in DeSantis Super Fly holster
    >>> http://LCPforum.com/

Default thanks

thank you for posting that info...when I get my desktop pc fixed I will print it out

I am getting back into shooting after a 30 year absence...target shooting and now interested in home protection...will be moving to NW Wisconsin soon...backwoods with a few methheads and in big anti-tax country...

while I will be alone (except for my husky-chow-pit-shepherd mix dog, I feel better knowing that if absolutely necessary, I can protect myself

steve
    A curious mind, like a stream, is never still and runs deep

In Omnia Parata

Retired from work
    NOT Retired from:
    Learning
    Doing
    Exploring
    Living

thanks for the post.. time to make some copies and hand some out.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

This will be good to use when talking to those that have been brain washed by the liberal media. There is always going to be some that no matter what facts you present will not change because the truth matters not to them. There are a lot of others however that are misinformed and can still be reached.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7