This is a discussion on Americans down fall within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; For the first time, many Americans can feel shame for their country, a shameful embarrassment that either there was fraud ...
For the first time, many Americans can feel shame for their country, a shameful embarrassment that either there was fraud committed, or the darkest days of collective American Intelligence was "dumbed down" to a TV Commercial the Useful Idiots could understand. They bought the Ad, without every looking at the quality of the product. Can there really be that many stupid Americans so willing to be known forever more as Obama's Useful Idiots? For the first time we can agree that Michael "MOORE LIES" was truthful when he said; "Americans' are possibly the dumbest people on the planet." He should know stupid, as his IQ of 92 made him US200 Million+. Mohammad, Lenin, Stalin, Hitler and now Obama....the one thing they have or had in common: their USEFUL IDIOTS. Those who could only follow in their Master's deceit, as opposed to try to think on their own two feet...
by "orygawn" as posted on another forum- Must sting to get beaten by an empty chair. Maybe you could beat a vacant futon or an abandoned chaise lounge.
- Thanks for keeping Paul Ryan and all his budget details & specifics crated up on the roof of the car during the campaign. The brown liquid will wash right off.
- Maybe if your party was 93% white instead of 92%, you could've pulled it off
- Why are rape babies in God's Plan, but not republican victories?
- You can fight demographics, I believe in you. With voter suppression, you only missed in Pennslyvania by a measly 300,000 votes.
- Don't worry about your 8% loss amongst women. Those sluts use birth control, so in 100 years or so you'll outbreed them.
- Mitt's math was wrong: it wasn't 47%, it was just over 50%. I'm sure that's the only math he got wrong, though.
- Don't want to give birth to another election loss? Next time put an aspirin between your knees
A losing campaign: you built that