What Will Barack Obama Do Now?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

This is a discussion on What Will Barack Obama Do Now? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; The natural question facing Barack Obama is whether he will move to the center, because the election was a close ...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default What Will Barack Obama Do Now?

The natural question facing Barack Obama is whether he will move to the center, because the election was a close one, or double down on his aggressive attempts to permanently change the fundamental nature of the United States, because he will never face election again.

Read More:

My bet is on doubling down on the progressive agenda. But then I thought Romney had a chance. Obviously politics is not my strong suite.

As posted months ago, I would hope he commits Harri-Kari and be done with it. But reminding myself, that is actually an act of Honor, and this schmoo has no honor. Not unless you consider Mao, Marx, Lenin or possibly Stalin. Probably has a strong leaning to Che as well.

Comrades UNITE!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

The majority of voters elected him, but unlike Romney he will continue to be president of 100% of America, whether the losers like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    The majority of voters elected him, but unlike Romney he will continue to be president of 100% of America, whether the losers like it or not.

I’m defiantly not part of his 100% of America and never will be, I’ll fight whenever I can to see that this deceiver gets impeached for deliration of duty, I’ll respect the office of the presidency, but NEVER this man who plays as president and runs down out economy towards a 22 Trillion dollar debt for our future.

He'll start out by honing his salesmanship skills.

Then it's on to figuring out how to stay in office after 2016.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Quote Originally Posted by mmckee1952 View Post
    I’m defiantly not part of his 100% of America and never will be, I’ll fight whenever I can to see that this deceiver gets impeached for deliration of duty, I’ll respect the office of the presidency, but NEVER this man who plays as president and runs down out economy towards a 22 Trillion dollar debt for our future.
    Oh...I thought you were a US citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Oh...I thought you were a US citizen.
    That's okay. We thought you were human when you registered. Everybody makes mistakes.
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

I'm putting my money on him doubling down and going "full retard" (I know that isn't PC, I don't care). Geithner has asked to raise the debt ceiling to $20T. Bernanke is going balls to the wall with QE, weakening the dollar. I mean, this isn't even January and they're at it again. He'll run up the national debt by $2T/year, not be able to pass a budget (8 years, no budget), ObamaCare will continue to decimate the healthcare industry namely R&D due to the excise tax on "medical devices" (how in the hell does taxing medical devices like stents improve quality of care?), ObamaCare will decimate quality of health care for reasons I won't get into. God-willing, Justice Ginsburg will be the only Justice who retires and she will be most definitely replaced with a judge from the Ninth Circuit (Ninth Circus). I don't see the labor market doing much better, although while the unemployment rate will remain the same even with many people losing full-time employment status because employers will cut their hours to avoid buying health insurance, the BLS doesn't seem to want to differentiate between part-time and full-time employment. The equity and debt markets will be shot after Obama jacks the capital gains tax rate to 28% and a giant sell-off occurs. Since the top earners will be paying their "fair share" under Obama, they won't have as much money to invest and will likely hide their money in tax shelters, thus decreasing tax revenue so Obama's gonna have to hit the middle class with huge tax increases...these radical liberals are in Laffer Curve denial and don't seem to understand supply-side economics. I'm not even gonna touch gun control right now. Bottom line, we sure as hell won't be better off that we were 4 years ago and I'm gonna be that we'll be much worse off than we are now due to an Obama-triggered recession. Remember, he will have inherited a mess from his predecessor...himself, how ironic. That being said, I'm just gonna kick back and watch the poo hit the fan and in 2016, the American electorate will drive a stake through the heart of this radical perversion of the Democratic Party.

With all the debt problems coming to a head real fast, guess who’s going on an over sea’s junket tomorrow, I’ll give you a hint, he just got reelected.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast