And why isnt he president?
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By BluesStringer
  • 1 Post By Glockout

And why isnt he president?

This is a discussion on And why isnt he president? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Watching this really makes me wonder, why he has not been nominated by the Republican party to be President? Ron ...

Default And why isnt he president?

Watching this really makes me wonder, why he has not been nominated by the Republican party to be President? Ron Paul seems to be the only many in congress who stands up for Americans and the Constitution....

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Itstjs View Post
    Watching this really makes me wonder, why he has not been nominated by the Republican party to be President? Ron Paul seems to be the only many in congress who stands up for Americans and the Constitution....
    Actually, you just answered your own question. Republicans sure don't stand for the American people or the Constitution. They stand squarely against it in fact. Patriot Act, NDAA, warrantless wiretaps, full support for continuing the Fed with no demands for so much as an audit, TSA, data-mining and on and on. You're fooling yourself if you think this country hasn't already died a death of a thousand cuts, and Republicans have inflicted about 500 of them. The only thing Americans can do now is try to influence what replaces the old America. If there were time before God's final judgment, even the youngest member of this forum would be dead and buried before Americans' testicular fortitude produced enough testosterone to truly take back this country from the tyranny it has been allowed by them to devolve into. But there's not enough time anyway, so look up, get right with God, and bid a fond farewell to the once-great nation of The United States of America. She was a good ol' gal while she lasted.....

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Glockout is offline Banned

This plan of taking over the world by some very evil forces has been in place since the beginning of humanity. America was just another tool used to construct that take over. All the "freedoms" we have been allowed were only used to set up this global tyranny. All of the wars fought in the name of freedom were set up from the get go. There never really was any freedom. How can one honestly say we have ever lived in a free nation when you have a government that always has and always will tax it's people on the same dollar time after time? The illusion of freedom makes it a lot easier to create a prison with no bars. Inflation on items like gasoline when there are ways to make gasoline obsolete, inflation on food when we have enough land to grow food that will feed the world ten times over. Doctors make people sicker in the name of profit yet charge enough to make it so only the most wealthy can get the "best" care. Schools make people dumber and ignorant, and once our purpose is served and we are too old to work, thus pay taxes, we are thrown into the garbage with the theft of social security. The concept of freedom and democracy is a great thing. It's just unfortunate this nation has never really practiced it or seen it.

I take solace in the fact that when the day comes, those who are the architects of this madness will reap the whirlwind and pay dearly for their greedy corrupt ways. The day will come. What goes around always, always comes around. That is just the natural balance of things.