Where's My Assault Weapon When I Need It?

Where's My Assault Weapon When I Need It?

This is a discussion on Where's My Assault Weapon When I Need It? within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; A sarcastic article on the possible aftermath of the Heller decision. Opinion: Where’s my favorite assault rifle when I need ...

Default Where's My Assault Weapon When I Need It?

A sarcastic article on the possible aftermath of the Heller decision.

Opinion: Where’s my favorite assault rifle when I need it? | carry, want, law : TheMonitor.com

Thumbs down

The author is an idiot.

I sent him an e-mail to let him know how really entertaining his article was.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

who is this jackass?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

He sounds like a real good FBI aggent.

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

"So I've come up with my own law: Let people carry whatever weapon they want, as long as it is openly displayed."

That's already the case in the great state of Arizona; any WEAPON that is legally owned (including rifles, handguns, shotguns, and Class III and NFA weapons) are legal to carry openly without a permit and concealed with a permit. I guess nobody told her that, however.

As for Washington, D.C., I wouldn't worry too much about it. The only people who'll be carrying handguns outside the home are the criminals and gangbangers. Wait, they're already the only ones carrying handguns outside the home!