Disney Employee Takes a Stand
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Disney Employee Takes a Stand

This is a discussion on Disney Employee Takes a Stand within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Well, as I stated in my earlier post on Disney, all it would take is one brave soul and that ...

Default Disney Employee Takes a Stand

Well, as I stated in my earlier post on Disney, all it would take is one brave soul and that person has stepped forward. It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts.

Disney Employee Suspended For Bringing Gun To Work - News - MSNBC.com
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

Default Disney Fires Employee for Obeying His 2nd Amendment Rights

Thanks for providing that link Palmach. I read the article and then posted an email to the author. I applaud this employees stance for, as he said, it is for everyone not just me, that he carried his weapon to work in his trunk.
    In his trunk! Stinks of unlawful search and seizure to me, as well as a breach of 2nd Amendment Rights. As I said in my email I hope he wins HUGE, and that Disney is forced to comply with, not only the law in Florida, but with the Constitution too!
    Have a Great Fourth of July all!

Default How did they know.

I may have missed something, but how did they know that he had a firearm in his trunk? Did they search it or did he announce that he had the firearm in the vehicle? It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts.

I hope he sues them for a lot of money. Some times the only way to get your point across with these companies that believe they are above the law is to hit them were it hurts, in the pocket book.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate PO View Post
    I may have missed something, but how did they know that he had a firearm in his trunk? Did they search it or did he announce that he had the firearm in the vehicle? It will be interesting to see how this plays out in the courts.
    I believe he let them know that he would be carrying in protest of their policy, which he believes violates his 2nd amendment rights.
    "Always at your command"
    "לפקודה תמיד אנחנו"

I boycot all mickey stuff.

I wish the employee the best of luck I hope he wins enough money that he can buy their park, and have it named after him.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmach View Post
    I believe he let them know that he would be carrying in protest of their policy, which he believes violates his 2nd amendment rights.
    good for him. I hope he gets the support he needs to make disney realize that they to must follow the constitution.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I think every body reading this thread should post it on every blog they can find and write Florida's Governor and other State and U.S. Representatives and local and national media about this...

Here's the link, it does all but type the few personal paragraphs from you...
    NRA-ILA :: Action Center

UReport...
    Breaking News | Latest News | Current News - FOXNews.com

IReport...
    CNN.com - Breaking News, U.S., World, Weather, Entertainment & Video News

Further, call for the Boycott of Disney in the U.S. in Florida and California...

If we do nothing, we can only say we did nothing...

The problem is that the authors of a great law failed to do their homework and exempted the largest employer in FL. They were shocked to say the least.

My problem is that no "loop hole" should have been found because no employee of ANY company should have his rights removed for ANY reason (period).
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast