The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By mmckee1952
  • 1 Post By UncleWilley
  • 2 Post By lsmurphy
  • 1 Post By skinnyb82

The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats

This is a discussion on The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link. Fast forward ...

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

Default The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats

The source of information for this news post came from Roger Hedgecock’s 1/17/13 radio show. Here’s the link. Fast forward to 21:13 for Roger’s comments.

The five worst mass killings, where a firearm was used, have a common thread. Hint #1: They didn’t belong to the NRA. They don’t fit the stereotype of the “red-neck” gun owner.

Check it out …

Ft Hood: Registered Democrat/Muslim.
    Columbine: Too young to vote; both families were registered Democrats and progressive liberals.
    Virginia Tech: Wrote hate mail to President Bush and to his staff; Registered Democrat.
    Colorado Theater: Registered Democrat; staff worker on the Obama campaign; Occupy Wall Street participant; progressive liberal.
    Connecticut School Shooter: Registered Democrat; hated Christians.

Common thread is that all of these shooters were progressive liberal Democrats.

Also, of the worst killings in the last several decades, only one was a female, all the rest were boys, barely men, and none of them had a strong male father or role model in the household. Their role models were rappers, action movies, comics and violent video games.
    Our problem isn’t weapons, it’s boys without boundaries. Who live in ‘progressive’ households.

Read more: The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats
    Get more Clash on ClashDaily.com, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.

Default Re: The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats

Yeah I saw this last night, was gonna post a link but you beat me to it. Loughner, member of the "Occupy" (a psych ward...or he should've been) movement.

I seriously believe liberalism is a mental deficiency, their brains haven't and likely will not fully mature (it does not fully mature until age 25, explains all of the Obama.voters who want free stuff). Ever notice how they think and behave like children with all of that fairness and equality crap? That's how I was...when I was 10. Children also have a tendency to lash out at those who disagree with them are incapable of civil discourse. Remind you of anyone? These idiot liberal parents coddle their children with the "you're so special" instead of telling them that they're not special, the world is mean and unfair and to just suck it up and quit complaining. The part about these kids having liberal parents is just a supposition since children usually adopt their parents' political beliefs...thank God everyone in my family is a Republican.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2

So we now have the answer to eliminate violent crime, BAN LIBERALS/DEMOCRATS!!

Default Re: The 5 Worst Mass Murders in the USA (with a Firearm) Came from Democrats

Well as much as I'd like to do that it'd be just as bad as banning conservatives. Just....these shrinks need to report pieces of work like Loughner or Holmes. All of the signs were there, just cowardly ass shrinks. Same with Harris and Klebold except their parents are idiots and didn't seem to care. Lanza, well it's idiotic to take your mentally handicapped son shooting as a bonding activity. Go to a damn baseball game or play Monopoly, not take a mentally handicapped person to a range and teach him how to shoot. And the ACLU made it so she couldn't commit him...it was his choice. Thank you, ACLU, for all of the criminals you've enabled.

lsmurphy is offline Banned

Liberals by definiton are of the broken mind, empty, the hollow man.
    Another commonality is that they are all 'educated' or in the process of being educated........or is that indoctrinated?

I'm educated. But in fields that aren't completely worthless like humanities (and they pay $55k/year to go to some overpriced liberal infested hellhole liberal arts college). People need accountants, they don't need an expert on East Asian religions or underwater basket weaving. The problem with academics is that they never work a day in the real world so they're in this bubble.