History lesson: Under 'Fascist' Bush, Democrats feared tyranny...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

History lesson: Under 'Fascist' Bush, Democrats feared tyranny...

This is a discussion on History lesson: Under 'Fascist' Bush, Democrats feared tyranny... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; History Lesson: Under ?Fascist? Bush, Democrats Feared Tyranny | Right Wing News Oh, how the tables have turned......

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Default History lesson: Under 'Fascist' Bush, Democrats feared tyranny...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Yep you are so right. If all this was going on and Bush or any GOP was in the White House the libs would have built a gallows on the White House lawn. The libs would be having a cow with all the regulations and other things that the present White House were doing. They would be screaming that he was tearing up the US Constitution. They seem to think that no GOP will ever be back in the WH. When that happens watch how the lib-o-rats try to take the power they let obummer have back!!!

I'm suprised the Democrats haven't gotten Obama to sign an EO stating no Republican can ever run for the office of President again...
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    I'm suprised the Democrats haven't gotten Obama to sign an EO stating no Republican can ever run for the office of President again...
    They don't have to do it through EO. They do it through mind control. And it's working damned well. Just look who ran against Obama last year. They've brainwashed so many people that no one even remembers what a Republican is supposed to stand for, including the Republicans.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

lsmurphy is offline Banned

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by lsmurphy View Post
    At least I do not have to worry about going out that way.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    They don't have to do it through EO. They do it through mind control. And it's working damned well. Just look who ran against Obama last year. They've brainwashed so many people that no one even remembers what a Republican is supposed to stand for, including the Republicans.

Blues
    Who are we?

tricolordad is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post

Blues
    Tin foil anyone?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  21.7 KB

Republicans are slowly giving in to the leftist ideals, not all... but many are. Republicans have been voting for the very things destroying our nation, have been for a long time now. Being a Republican today doesn't mean what it meant a long time ago... I don't identify myself as one, I'm an Independent. I actually like to think of myself as a Constitutionalist... it's got a better ring to it than Republican.

Barbecue anyone?

I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast