Got reparations????? The us government does......come and get your $50,000

Got reparations????? The us government does......come and get your $50,000

This is a discussion on Got reparations????? The us government does......come and get your $50,000 within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; GOT REPARATIONS????? THE US GOVERNMENT DOES......COME AND GET YOUR $50,000 BUT YOU MUST BE BLACK, LATINO, OR FEMALE. NO WHITES ...

Default Got reparations????? The us government does......come and get your $50,000

GOT REPARATIONS????? THE US GOVERNMENT DOES......COME AND GET YOUR $50,000 BUT YOU MUST BE BLACK, LATINO, OR FEMALE. NO WHITES ALLOWED!!!!
    The $50,000 Pigford "Black Farmers settlement" checks scheduled to go out to untold thousands of people--many of whom never farmed a day in their life--as part of an Obama-promoted scheme touted by some advocates as "reparations" have been delayed amid legal squabbling over attorney fees.

Read up on this one peeps-it's the BIGGEST scam ever on the American taxpayer and was one of Breitbart's best efforts to expose this government money giveaway. It is almost too crazy to believe that our hard earned money is being redistributed to just about anyone with claims. Claims do not have to be substantiated through the judicial system. Five times the number of Black farmers signed up in the first go 'round so that tells you that just about anyone and everyone got $50,000. Right before the election, Obama and the USDA extended this money grab to women and hispanic farmers. Yes, it's what you're thinking-buying votes with our money. This is BS!!!!!! I hope everyone will raise HELL about the USDA giving away thousands of $50,000 checks to people who just fill out a form. Don't believe me, just read up:

Trouble In Pigford 'Reparations' Paradise
    by Lee Stranahan

The Pigford scheme remains one of the largest, most blatant frauds in Amercan history. The story has been ignored, for the most part, by the mainstream media--though some journalists, like Fox News' John Stossel and Rick Sanchez, have caught on (see video below).

The mainstream media's silence persists despite proof uncovered by Breitbart News that the original lawsuit on behalf of a few hundred black farmers who suffered discrimination by the USDA was hijacked by lawyers and politicians as a scam to pay tens of thousands of people who claim they "attempted to farm."
    As a Senator, Obama pushed a second round of Pigford payments that opened the settlement to even more fraud and as President, Obama signed the Pigford II payments into law.

Here’s the USDA notice to extend the time they have to submit their claims:

News Release
    Release No. 0053.13
    DEADLINE EXTENDED: Hispanic and Women Farmers and Ranchers Claims Must be Filed by MAY 1, 2013
    WASHINGTON, March 25, 2013- Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today announced the extension of the voluntary claims process for Hispanic and women farmers and ranchers who allege discrimination by the USDA in past decades. All claims must now be filed by MAY 1, 2013.
    "Hispanic and women farmers who believe they have faced discriminatory practices in the past from the USDA have additional time to file a claim in order to have a chance to receive a cash payment or loan forgiveness," said Secretary Vilsack. "USDA urges potential claimants to contact the Claims Administrator for information and to file their claim packages on or before May 1, 2013."

The process offers a voluntary alternative to litigation for each Hispanic or female farmer and rancher who can prove that USDA denied his or her application for loan or loan servicing assistance for discriminatory reasons for certain time periods between 1981 and 2000.
    As announced in February 2011, the voluntary claims process will make available at least $1.33 billion for cash awards and tax relief payments, plus up to $160 million in farm debt relief, to eligible Hispanic and women farmers and ranchers. There are no filing fees to participate in the program.
    Call center representatives can be reached at 1-888-508-4429. Claimants may register for a claims package (by calling the number or visiting the website) or may download the forms from the website. All those interested in learning more or receiving information about the claims process and claims packages are encouraged to visit the website at any time or to contact the call center telephone number Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time.
    Claim packages and other documentation may be mailed to Hispanic and Women Farmers and Ranchers Claims Administrator, PO Box 4540, Portland, OR 97208-4540. Claim packages and other documentation may also be emailed to claims@hwfr.org. Claimants may also fax claims packages and other documentation to (855) 626-8343. Completed forms and documentation must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. PDT on May 1, 2013.
    Once a claim is submitted to the Claims Administrator, the Claims Administrator will determine if it is timely and complete. If it is, the claim will move to the Claims Adjudicator for a determination on the merits of the claim. USDA may submit evidence to the Claims Adjudicator regarding the claim. If a claim is deemed incomplete, a claimant will be notified by the Claims Administrator and given the opportunity to provide additional information within a certain timeframe. Claimants may check the status of their claims on the claims website.
    Phone: 1-888-508-4429
    Fax: (855) 626-8343
    Email: claims@hwfr.org
    Claims Period: September 24, 2012 – May 1, 2013.
    Independent companies will administer the claims process and adjudicate the claims. Although there are no filing fees to participate and a lawyer is not required to participate in the claims process, persons seeking legal advice may contact a lawyer or other legal services provider.
    Under Secretary Vilsack's leadership, USDA has instituted a comprehensive plan to strengthen the Department as a model service provider and to ensure that every farmer and rancher is treated equally and fairly as part of "a new era of civil rights" at USDA. In February 2010, the Secretary announced the Pigford II settlement with African American farmers, and in October 2010, he announced the Keepseagle settlement with Native American farmers. Both of those settlements have since received court approval. Unlike the cases brought by African American and Native American farmers, the cases filed by Hispanic and women farmers over a decade ago were not certified as class actions. The claims process provides a voluntary alternative to continuing litigation for Hispanic and female farmers and ranchers who want to use it.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

dgifted is offline I Love My Rugers

This is a bunch of crap! This administration is doing everything they can to hasten the end of the Republic. I am white, male and now a retired senior citizen. I grew up and worked on a farm in farming communities amd larger cities and got paid because I did what was asked. I have been laid off from jobs, had my position eliminated, been fired, etc. But I also received promotions and raises over the years because, no matter what, I performed my job to the best of my ability. Never in 44 years of full time employment did I receive a job or promotion because I was white or male. For the government to redistribute income or "reparations" is absurd. If this country was such a bad place, then why do so many people come here illegally? Because it is a whole lot better than where they used to live.
    - My great-grandfather settled in Southeast Kansas after the Civil War and worked hard on the family farm. At one time four generations of my family were busy thrashing wheat in the hot summer sun. My grandfather was driving the tractor pulling a hay wagon on his 90th birthday. My uncle, over 90, still manages the farm. The Federal government never provided any financial help to them except as provided to all farmers. To have this administration dole out money without documentation is criminal. This country is going down the proverbial sewer precisely because of those who think they are entitled to something but never did anything to earn it. While there may be a small few of the target groups who may really have a valid claim that the USDA failed them, there are many white male farmers who could say the same thing. We have a government that is more interested in "buying" a group of people than in making sure laws are followed fairly for everyone. And the media and those that are supposed to be a check against the government are not doing anything to prevent these abuses. It reminds me of the numerous documentated cases of illegal aliens who filed taxes using the Federal ID number and filed for 15 or 20 dependents who "live with them" but were actually in Mexico. As a result, they received thousands of $ beyond any taxes they paid in. And it was discovered numerous tax returns like this were all being sent to the same address. When honest IRS employees alerted supervisors to the fraud taking place, they were told to shut up and ignore the discrepancies and process the returns. We need to have some "Mr. Smith" go to Washington and clean the place of all the vermin that is there now.
    Dave "The said Constitution shall never be construed...to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms." Samuel Adams

I suppose I could be considered a female farmer. Hmmm, gimme, gimme. Seriously, this has got to be just about the biggest load of crap yet. First of all, I think it would be almost impossible to prove your case. Who keeps documents for 13 to 32 years??? And that's assuming that anyone actually HAS a case, which I seriously doubt. But hey! We've got this one and a half billion dollars just burning a hole in our pocket. We've got to give it to someone. So what do we do? Drop the requirement of proof? Could there possibly be anything more stupid than that? No? Well OK! That's what we'll do.
    You're right. There are probably a lot more white male farmers that are more deserving of that than ANYONE else. Mr Vilsack-of-**** has reached the same low as the rest of the cabinet members.

Reparations should be limited to the price of forty acres and a mule at the 1865 value of the goods, and with no adjustment for inflation. And that is for black Americans that can prove that an ancestor was a slave. Hispanics and women farmers, wow, the Obama team never quits trying to buy favor. With our tax dollars.