Truth in Washington DC
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Truth in Washington DC

This is a discussion on Truth in Washington DC within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; With all the scandals going on in DC an all the lies being told, I wish that all of Washington ...

Default Truth in Washington DC

With all the scandals going on in DC an all the lies being told, I wish that all of Washington DC would get hit with a "Truth Virus"! One that would last for at least a week. It would be so great to hear TRUTH coming out of ALL our "wonderful and caring" leaders mouths.

But I believe that if there were such a virus and it started to spread ALL the rats would leave DC so fast that it would be a ghost town because none of them could survive if they started telling the truth!

I only clicked on this thread because of the oxymoronic title... Truth in Washington DC. My first reaction was "BS!", I have to see what is written here.... lol. Thanks for the laugh, and then the sobering reality.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Default Truth in Washington DC

It's hard to listen to any political official now and not hear the bovine feces emanating from their mouths. The people who pay attention are seemingly becoming more and more distrustful. Hopefully with the current state of scandal enough of the rest will figure it out and keep him a lame duck the next 3 years.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Exactly... They are all a bunch of damn liars. Every last one of them.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by wolf_fire View Post
    I only clicked on this thread because of the oxymoronic title... Truth in Washington DC. My first reaction was "BS!", I have to see what is written here.... lol. Thanks for the laugh, and then the sobering reality.
    Glad you got a laugh! Washington (IMHO) is the new Las Vegas!! Only what happens there doesn't STAY there!!!!!!

Rep Charlie Rangel said Obama should come clean. Boy, that's the pot calling the kettle black! Charlie Rangel has been investigated for ethics violations more times than Carter has pills. You want proof that people in New York are so stupid that they would hire the fox to guard the hen house? Charlie Rangel.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

A truth virus in Washington DC? I'd bet the CDC would get orders to find a cure immediately.

Why keep odummer a lame-duck ?
    Impeach him now.

Quote Originally Posted by GB-Boater View Post
    Why keep odummer a lame-duck ?
    Impeach him now.
    As I'm all for immediate impeachment and summary trial for treasonous acts against the constitution. It will not happen.. He's too well protected by the media and democrats for that.
    Guns.??? What Guns???

Quote Originally Posted by Kalamity023 View Post
    As I'm all for immediate impeachment and summary trial for treasonous acts against the constitution. It will not happen.. He's too well protected by the media and democrats for that.
    I'm so afraid you're right about that. But it doesn't stop me from dreaming. But I hate it when I wake up then and obama's still president.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast