Sweet Talk from Hillary Clinton
Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By fuhr52
  • 1 Post By golocx4

This is a discussion on Sweet Talk from Hillary Clinton within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Sweet Talk from Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton has absolutely no leadership skills, is a vulgar person with no morals, possesses ...

Default Sweet Talk from Hillary Clinton

Hillary Clinton has absolutely no leadership skills, is a vulgar person with no morals, possesses an extremely bad temper, is a liar and a crook. Was fired at the age of 27 for unethical behavior and lying. Failed in her duties as Secretary of State. Lied about the circumstances surrounding Benghazi. To think anybody would support this trashy person is beyond reason.

GUESS IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE THIS, GET THE BOOKS AND CHECK IT OUT. SHE ALSO TELLS A FEW LIES.

She wants to be president - save us

Sorry for the language but these are her actual words. What a sweet - lady?

"Where is the G*damn ********* flag! I want the G*damn ********* flag up every morning at ********* sunrise."
    -From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.244- Hillary to staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day 1991.

F**k off! It's enough I have to see you ****-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut."
    -From the book "America Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p.90-Hillary to her State Trooper body guards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning"

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your ********* ass over here and grab those bags!”
    _From the book "The First Partner" p.259- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k back away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just ********* do as I say, Okay!!?"
    -From the book "Unlimited Access" by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p.139- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.

"Where's the miserable c**k sucker!"
    -From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p.5- Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.

"You ********* idiot"
    From the book "Crossfire" p.84-Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those sunglasses. We need to go back!

From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p.71-72-- Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air Force One.

"Come on Bill, put your d**k up! You can't f**k her here!!"
    From the book "Inside the White House" by Ronald Kessler, p.243-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female.

This ill-tempered, violent, loud mouth, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your next president and have total control as commander and chief of our Military , the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. Surely the people of the United States can easily do better than this.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Don't hold back. Tell us you really think. I can't believe how anyone could vote for this evil witch.

As we know from history. Low information voters and party only voters, don't care who the party picks to run. We had to vote for Obama because he's black. Us white folks owe the blacks because of slavery. Character of the candidates need not apply. Should Hillary run, we must vote for her because of the way females have been treated throughout history. We owe that to Hillary. Again character of the candidate need not apply.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by buckey01 View Post
    Don't hold back. Tell us you really think. I can't believe how anyone could vote for this evil witch.
    Because not everybody will read this, therefore they'll go on believing the sweet little lady sh1t. Those are the same people who never read about Benghazi or any of her other failures. And there are plenty of those people, hopefully not enough to elect her though.

golocx4 is offline Got Beretta's?

Just listening to her talk reminds me of my ex-wife saying TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!! Do you really want to hear my ex-wife bitching at you for the next four years? Trust me, a fate worse that death.
    Tolerance of the intolerant leads to the destruction of tolerance. “You are also reminded that any inappropriate remarks or jokes concerning security may result in your arrest,” in the land of the free.

kerb is offline pinche gringo
    Blog Entries

The op's first paragraph sums things up nicely I think.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2
    Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.