Black Man Shoots Unarmed White Teen, Jury Acquits
Like Tree21Likes
  • 9 Post By opsspec1991
  • 3 Post By Bob in Bristol
  • 7 Post By LloydTravels
  • 2 Post By SR40c

Black Man Shoots Unarmed White Teen, Jury Acquits

This is a discussion on Black Man Shoots Unarmed White Teen, Jury Acquits within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Hereís a story, the exact reverse of the Trayvon/Zimmerman incident that didnít make the news because it didnít serve the ...

Default Black Man Shoots Unarmed White Teen, Jury Acquits

Hereís a story, the exact reverse of the Trayvon/Zimmerman incident that didnít make the news because it didnít serve the political narrative.

Roderick Scott came home to find three white teens breaking into cars on his street in Greece, NY.

He warned them that he had a gun and ordered them to stay put until police arrived.

One of the youths, 16 yr. old Chris Cervini charged at the man who then fired two shots killing the kid.

Roderick Scott was arrested and charged with manslaughter but a jury found him not guilty. They deemed his actions to be justifiable self defense.

That was back in 2009. There were no protests or riots. Mr. Scott and the jurors didnít have their lives threatened and Mr. Scott returned to living in his home just one block away from the parents of the slain teen.

Bear in mind that NY does not have a ďStand Your GroundĒ law and itís unlikely that Scott had a license to carry a gun.

The teen never laid a hand on Mr. Scott, unlike Zimmerman who suffered a broken nose and lacerations to his head.

David Duke and the KKK didnít show up trying to incite a mob of angry whites. There were no angry whites to exploit.

After the verdict there was no effort to bring a federal civil rights case against Mr. Scott and nobody associated with the Obama regime suggested that Mr. Scott had a duty to retreat rather than resort to lethal force.

You can read about it here:
    Jury Finds Roderick Scott Not Guilty - Rochester
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

It sounds like justice was served.
    Even though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of Death, I will fear no Evil, for YOU are with me; Remington 44 Mag:

Where was Al, Jesse, the NAACP and NBPP on this one? This shows the system works so they had no interest.

I think this whole thing is just a cover to try and eliminate our rights to carry firearms. I believe the liberals and the president plans to create laws to remove some if not all of our rights to carry guns.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using USA Carry mobile app

The man involved, Mr. Scott did have a license to carry the pistol he used to defend himself. And the jury came to the right conclusion.

SR40c is offline Done told her once...

Quote Originally Posted by LloydTravels View Post
    I think this whole thing is just a cover to try and eliminate our rights to carry firearms. I believe the liberals and the president plans to create laws to remove some if not all of our rights to carry guns.

Lloyd,

Actually, I believe that this is a smoke screen to keep the Benghazi, IRS, and all the other scandals out of the news. The attacks on our Second Amendment rights which we already knew were coming are just a bonus.

By the way, Welcome to the forum.

I used to be a government-educated stooge. By the grace of God, I repent. -Robert Burris

Quote Originally Posted by LloydTravels View Post

Welcome from Washington.
    Springfield XDm, XDs .45 ACP, Gen4 G19
    Remington 870 Tactical Express 18'
    1972-2000 U.S Army Veteran, MSG

Just wanted to mention that I wrote that commentary and posted at my blog.

Here's the link:
    Black Man Shoots Unarmed White Teen, Jury Acquits - Blur Brain

Ok, carry on.