McCain: It's A Tough Choice Between Hillary & Rand In 2016...
Like Tree28Likes
  • 3 Post By gunnerbob
  • 5 Post By Sir Diealotz
  • 9 Post By buckey01
  • 1 Post By bowserb
  • 1 Post By r1derbike
  • 5 Post By BluesStringer
  • 1 Post By gunnerbob
  • 1 Post By nontechguy
  • 2 Post By farsidefan1

McCain: It's A Tough Choice Between Hillary & Rand In 2016...

This is a discussion on McCain: It's A Tough Choice Between Hillary & Rand In 2016... within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I can't stand this RINO, POS... McCain: It's a "Tough Choice" Between Hillary and Rand in 2016 - Daniel Doherty...

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Arrow McCain: It's A Tough Choice Between Hillary & Rand In 2016...

Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

IMO it's too late for any type conservative candidate. Too many sheeple and freeloaders living off the gubment teet...

Hold on to what you have...
    If it doesn't fit, FORCE it! If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway.

John McCain just proved once again what a useless piece of ***** he's become. The war hero has betrayed his country and the traditional principles of his party. He is the type of progressive that should most be feared because he is hiding behind his military career and the Republican Party. He has sold his sole for political power. He is helping to destroy his country by joining with Marxists in opposition to our constitution and republic.

McCain has dropped to a new low in my estimation. No surprise. Every time he speaks, he reminds me that things would probably be just exactly as they are now, if he had won the presidency. Sir Diealotz, you are correct. I believe our government is lost. There is nothing left but to hold onto what you can. I'm looking for farmland. The dollar may drop to near -0-, but as long as I have enough ammo, I can grow enough to eat. (The ammo is not for growing, but rather for keeping what I grow.)
    "If I were the Devil, I'd take from those who have and give to those who wanted until I had killed the incentive of the ambitious." -Paul Harvey, 1964

What-in-the-hell happened to John McCain? He wasn't this wishy-washy years ago, was he? I never paid much attention to him, but it appears he's been fitted for a turncoat.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    What-in-the-hell happened to John McCain? He wasn't this wishy-washy years ago, was he? I never paid much attention to him, but it appears he's been fitted for a turncoat.
    His RINO moonbattery is long-standing and legendary. If a true conservative were ever actually nominated by the Republicans for President (as if), McCain would jump ship and change parties (almost) guaranteed. He's talked about changing before, or at least hinted at it.

Like all politicians though, he is not to be trusted to protect our rights.

Blues
    I pray for peace. Peace and justice. If we can't have both, I choose justice.

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by bowserb View Post
    McCain has dropped to a new low in my estimation. No surprise. Every time he speaks, he reminds me that things would probably be just exactly as they are now, if he had won the presidency. Sir Diealotz, you are correct. I believe our government is lost. There is nothing left but to hold onto what you can. I'm looking for farmland. The dollar may drop to near -0-, but as long as I have enough ammo, I can grow enough to eat. (The ammo is not for growing, but rather for keeping what I grow.)
    If he would have the won the POTUS seat, not much would be different... not much at all. We'd probably still be in Iraq, large scale. Remember, we're still there. Our NSA program would still be-a-thumpin', our debt would still be right where it is, the border still wouldn't be sealed, we'd still have pushed the Middle East into it's "Arab Spring" bvllsh!t and I'd probably be typing this on another tour in hell.

There are no party lines, comrades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Just another indication that it's time for him to go. What say ye Arizona?
    "Beware the fury of a patient man." --John Dryden,
    British poet, critic and playwright

HE actually just came out and said he would choose Hillary. Wonder what he gets for that verbal BS? Sec of State? Something is going on behind closed doors.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head!