FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video)
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

This is a discussion on FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video) within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video) By Susan Duclos Well this is pretty creepy. According to ...

Default FEMA Preparing For The Worst In Region 3- Why? (Video)

By Susan Duclos
    Well this is pretty creepy. According to a notice sent by Senator Sheldon R. Songstad, Ret. of South Dakota State and published, with a video, which will be shown below, titled "Emergency Fema Region 3 Alert!!!," the government obviously believes something big is coming.
    Region three includes, DC, DE, MD, PA, VA, WV.
    The preparations listed include; Nine-week training course for UN Peacekeepers in CONUS to learn Urban Warfare, English, and US weapons systems beginning 4th week of July for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st;
    $11 million in antibiotics to be delivered to FEMA region III by October 1st ordered by CDC;
    FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Region III by October 1st;
    FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered to region III by October 1st;
    FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin by October 1st;
    2800 MRAPs must be delivered to DHS by October 1st;
    Video:
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hm, I dont know what to think about this, provided no source of the information, and havent heard of this until now, but then again, I guess well see what happens after Oct 1, 2013 huh? Im sure nothing will happen, but then again, Im sure the Jews thought the same thing. A lot of fishy things have popped up lately, but never hear much more about it.
    Ill keep my weapons ready I guess.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier....One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.

It wouldn't have surprised me if it had something to do with the "Million Muslim March" and the "Two Million Bikers" which coincide with 9/11 in Washington, DC. But that would put it almost a month late.
    I don't expect either of them to have anywhere close to what they claim, but it still might be interesting to see what happens.
    Do Not Meddle In The Affairs Of Dragons ~ For You Are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup

Better stock up, shelves will be stripped very quickly.

Name:  tin-foil_365-300x263.jpg
Views: 1291
Size:  13.7 KB

GOA Member, NCGR Member
    Former NRA member - my membership renounced after I received a robo-call endorsing an anti-gun, anti 2A candidate that sides with Bloomberg.

Ever had an MRE? You'll run screaming into the sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by r1derbike View Post
    Ever had an MRE? You'll run screaming into the sunset.
    Region 3 is where most of the government offices are located. You know the prez wants someone to cover his hind quarters. Funny, I just read a day or two ago about the possibility of UN troops being brought in to confiscate our weapons. Russian and Polish troops were mentioned in particular. There are so many of these rumors going around right now it is difficult to keep them all straight. One of the latest ones is that Chinese troops are located in Mexico, just south of Laredo, TX and that the Mexicans are allowing them to be there so they can get back Texas, N. Mexico, Arizona and California when we are invaded. There are so many rumors floating around now that it is difficult to keep enough tinfoil on hand to prepare. In all seriousness, there is so much stuff going around that people will not believe what is happening if we were to be invaded. Getting down to MREs, they beat eating bark from trees. Ever had dandelion greens? In the South, we have kudzu which can be eaten like collard greens. You can't kill it but you can eat it. We can have 'possum and sweet taters, ground hogs, alligators and all the feral hogs you need. All that good stuff Yankees wouldn't eat! Got my eye on several squirrels in my yard that will fry up real good. Darn, I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

If you believe we are headed for a potential sh!t storm, set off by economic termoil, that will spread like a wild fire into all secotrs of our daily lives... it would also make sense that the gov't would be worried about it too. If the few people who are paying attention can see where all this is heading, than so does the gov't... they're preparing for the worst-case, as well. "Region 3" would be a hot spot during any sort of catastrophe, much like any large city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

FEMA Preparing For Disaster By October 1st
    the stuff contained in this video isn't some wackjob sitting in his bedroom talking to you, it's a collage of many things going on right now that you should be aware of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=UJiQkKoIeFw
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

The only disasters/major events that you can plan for by a specific date, are disasters/major events that are planned. Think about it

GOA Member, NCGR Member
    Former NRA member - my membership renounced after I received a robo-call endorsing an anti-gun, anti 2A candidate that sides with Bloomberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Region 3 is where most of the government offices are located. You know the prez wants someone to cover his hind quarters. Funny, I just read a day or two ago about the possibility of UN troops being brought in to confiscate our weapons. Russian and Polish troops were mentioned in particular. There are so many of these rumors going around right now it is difficult to keep them all straight. One of the latest ones is that Chinese troops are located in Mexico, just south of Laredo, TX and that the Mexicans are allowing them to be there so they can get back Texas, N. Mexico, Arizona and California when we are invaded. There are so many rumors floating around now that it is difficult to keep enough tinfoil on hand to prepare. In all seriousness, there is so much stuff going around that people will not believe what is happening if we were to be invaded. Getting down to MREs, they beat eating bark from trees. Ever had dandelion greens? In the South, we have kudzu which can be eaten like collard greens. You can't kill it but you can eat it. We can have 'possum and sweet taters, ground hogs, alligators and all the feral hogs you need. All that good stuff Yankees wouldn't eat! Got my eye on several squirrels in my yard that will fry up real good. Darn, I'm getting hungry just thinking about them!
    I'm a collard green, polk salad, turnip green kind of guy myself! Berries and acorns, walnuts and pecans, squirrels and rabbits too! I've eaten a few bugs in my diaper years that tasted pretty good, according to my facial expressions, my mother said. Fondness for cicadas and some grasshoppers. Worms too. Frog legs. List goes on and on.

I don't think my wife would approve... I also saw a blue helmet with what looked like fresh bullet holes in it at a LGS. Somebody evidently doesn't like the color blue.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast