Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961!

This is a discussion on Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961! by Richard R. Silverlieb 1. Back in 1961 ...

Default Obama Busted: Birth Certificate Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist In 1961!

by Richard R. Silverlieb

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ’birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time?

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya , East Africa”.

This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”. (check it below)

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital”. This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called ”KauiKeolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity
    Home”, respectively. The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Why hasn’t this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936 – if my math holds (Honest! I did That without a calculator!). Now we need a non-revised history book – one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals – to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes?

If you copy and paste the following into your search engine, you will see Obama making the statement that his father served in WWII.

Video:

Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist! | Conservative Angle
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

All of that has been brought out by me, and others on this forum, before. Not only the name of the hospital but the address given does not match what was used back then.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Being a child of the fifties and the sixties it is absolutely true that the term african american did not exist in 1961, only negroe. I haven't seen the birth certificate for a few years. Anybody have one to post.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
    - Thomas Jefferson

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post

by Richard R. Silverlieb

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called ‘Negroes.’ So how can the Obama ’birth certificate’ state he is “African-American” when the term wasn’t even used at that time? His race is not on the birth certificate. It does say the race of his father is African, since he was born there.

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama’s birth as August 4, 1961 & Lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right ? At the time of Obama’s birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama’s father was born in “Kenya , East Africa”. And??

This wouldn’t seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama’s birth, and 27 years after his father’s birth. How could Obama’s father have been born in a country that did not yet Exist? Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the “British East Africa Protectorate”. (check it below) Actually in 1957 it was known as the Kenya African National Union and then in 1963 it was called the Repulic of Kenya. Hmmm, neither of which was listed on the birth certificate, but both names could easily be shortened to Kenya since the space on the form isn't that big. All this from a quick Internet search about the History of Kenya.

3. On the Birth Certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is “Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital”. This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called ”KauiKeolani Children’s Hospital” and “Kapi’olani Maternity
    Home”, respectively. The name did not change to Kapi’olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978? I'll concede this one.. .I've searched and searched about this and I cannot find whether or not this claim is true or false.

Why hasn’t this been discussed in the major media ?

4. Perhaps a clue comes from Obama’s book on his father. He states how proud he is of his father fighting in WW II. I’m not a math genius, so I may need some help from you. Barack Obama’s “birth certificate” says his father was 25 years old in 1961 when Obama was born. That should have put his father’s date of birth approximately 1936 – if my math holds (Honest! I did That without a calculator!). Now we need a non-revised history book – one that hasn’t been altered to satisfy the author’s goals – to verify that WW II was basically between 1939 and 1945. Just how many 3 year olds fight in Wars? Even in the latest stages of WW II his father wouldn’t have been more than 9 years old. Does that mean that Mr. Obama is a liar, or simply chooses to alter the facts to satisfy his imagination or political purposes? Since he spent more time growing up with his grandfather, he used to call him father. This is the reference in his book... and yes, his grandfather fought in WWII. This has been brought up numerous times and laid to rest.

If you copy and paste the following into your search engine, you will see Obama making the statement that his father served in WWII.

Video:

Obama Busted: Birth Cert Contains Words/Places That Did Not Exist! | Conservative Angle
    I will agree that there are eyebrows to be raised about Obama's past. I will also agree that anyone that spends over a million dollars a year to seal his records of his past is not being "the most transparent President". There is more to question about him, then we have answers. However, the questions about his birth certificate that you raise are not some of the more eyebrow raising questions. Especially the "African American" one. Look at the birth certificate that I provided. It doesn't even have a spot for the race of the child, only the mother and father. The race of the father would be African, he was from Africa.
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."
    ~ Benjamin Franklin (maybe)

S&W645 is offline NRA Life Member

Sorry Wolf but African is not a race. Just because one is Black, or Negro as it was back then, does not mean African. Many people forget about the natives of Australia who are Blacks too. And people of Northern Africa are not all Blacks either. What would be of interest would be a HI COLB of someone who is Black and born there at the time. Also for a fact, what has been posted both on Daily KOS and the one you showed, neither are originals but are created by a computer.
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified RSO
    Normal is an illusion. What is normal to the spider is chaos to the fly.

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Sorry Wolf but African is not a race. Just because one is Black, or Negro as it was back then, does not mean African. Many people forget about the natives of Australia who are Blacks too. And people of Northern Africa are not all Blacks either. What would be of interest would be a HI COLB of someone who is Black and born there at the time. Also for a fact, what has been posted both on Daily KOS and the one you showed, neither are originals but are created by a computer.
    Everybody is forgetting a couple of critical details when pointing out all the "errors" in Obama's BC that they do not agree with or that falls inline with there kooky nutjob line of thinking and an important detail is:

The person that filled out the BC was a lowly clerk at the hospital and probably had very little info to base her responses on to the blanks in the BC.

Heck, there's a pretty good chance that she had never filled out a BC where the father was from a country in Africa and there's a good chance that she had never even heard of Kenya.

I can see it now....... Clerk looks at her info and thinks to herself "Kenya? I never heard of Kenya before." Then looks up and ask everyone in the room "Where's Kenya?" And someone replies "East Africa, I think."

So, in that blank she types "Kenya, East Africa".

Gets to fathers race, never having seen the father, puts "African" in the blank for "Race".

Pretty simple.

Paul
    "A veteran - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life." Disabled Combat Veteran medicated for your protection.

Re "no hospital by that name existed until 1978:" Yes, There Was A Kapiolani Maternity And Gynecological Hospital In 1961 | Nice Deb

I'm starting to wonder if obsessive delusionals should be disqualified from owning guns.

MI .45 is offline MI .45

Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Everybody is forgetting a couple of critical details when pointing out all the "errors" in Obama's BC that they do not agree with or that falls inline with there kooky nutjob line of thinking and an important detail is:

The person that filled out the BC was a lowly clerk at the hospital and probably had very little info to base her responses on to the blanks in the BC.

Heck, there's a pretty good chance that she had never filled out a BC where the father was from a country in Africa and there's a good chance that she had never even heard of Kenya.

I can see it now....... Clerk looks at her info and thinks to herself "Kenya? I never heard of Kenya before." Then looks up and ask everyone in the room "Where's Kenya?" And someone replies "East Africa, I think."

So, in that blank she types "Kenya, East Africa".

Gets to fathers race, never having seen the father, puts "African" in the blank for "Race".

Pretty simple.

Paul
    Seriously...??? That's outlandish speculation at best. Your scenerio would nullify the validity of virtually every birth certificate in existence if so called "lowly clerks" can make up the answers out of frustrated ignorance.
    “The era of procrastination, of half-measures, of soothing and baffling expedients, of delays, is coming to a close. In its place we are entering a period of consequences…” – Winston Churchill

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

None of this makes any difference... any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast