The Castle Doctrine & your State - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The Castle Doctrine & your State

This is a discussion on The Castle Doctrine & your State within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Createdeemcee, You wrote" I am officially happy that no matter how crappy MD's gun laws are, we still have a ...

Createdeemcee,

You wrote" I am officially happy that no matter how crappy MD's gun laws are, we still have a bonified castle doctrine here, it's one of the oldest in our country, and Im sure saves more than a few lives a year."

You left out the most retarded part. Marylanders may buy and keep machineguns, but can't dream of legally carrying a gun for self protection. There is something so perverse about that?

You left out the most retarded part. Marylanders may buy and keep machineguns, but can't dream of legally carrying a gun for self protection. There is something so perverse about that?
    I whole heartedly agree. It is actually not to terrably hard to obtain an MD liscence.Three notorized assault threats or voice mails. Proof of mental compotentcy and thats the most round about way. Next is be a business owner who travels with cash, Most women can easily attain one with a history of violence to them in the past. I know we arent as free as others, but there are worse places.

gpbarth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    I whole heartedly agree. It is actually not to terrably hard to obtain an MD liscence.Three notorized assault threats or voice mails. Proof of mental compotentcy and thats the most round about way. Next is be a business owner who travels with cash, Most women can easily attain one with a history of violence to them in the past. I know we arent as free as others, but there are worse places.
    Hey, what a neat idea. For a small fee, I'll be willing to send you the required "threats" via a foreign e-mail repeater (hence no tracking). Let me know if you want to obtain a license, and I'll start threatening you, by e-mail or phone call - your choice.

Disclaimer: This is a parody message and should not be taken seriously!

Hey, what a neat idea. For a small fee, I'll be willing to send you the required "threats" via a foreign e-mail repeater (hence no tracking). Let me know if you want to obtain a license, and I'll start threatening you, by e-mail or phone call - your choice.

Disclaimer: This is a parody message and should not be taken seriously!
    Sounds like a deal bro, But that would be pretty much all it would take to get one. I run a small business and am planning on applying after I produce some money records, I should be better off that way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12