Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store

This is a discussion on Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by rockwerks ts funny how the far left uses the exact same rhetoric as you use here. LOL ...

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    ts funny how the far left uses the exact same rhetoric as you use here. LOL

Middle of the road is the most dangerous place to be.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

And if you were on the other side of the aisle I'd have said something similar with a slightly different Kool-Aid picture.

Republicans and Democrats are the problem and there will be no improvement until people quit buying their lies.

People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

you would know...

I am sure they miss you, still lost I see...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    you would know...

I am sure they miss you, still lost I see...
    Actually Im a republican and always have been, I have never voted for a democrat and never will.

I am just able to see and make up my own mind rather than follow the rhetoric like a good little lemming.

Frankly I used to follow along with the NRA trash talk until I did research on many items and found them skew much of the data just opposite of the Brady campaign. I tend to follow more of a middle path, and gain knowledge from many different factions rather than one.

I also support the NRA with my membership every year. (which many here do not) Do I agree with their stance all the time NO I dont.

There are a few stances they have made that I feel hurt America, one is the right for Aliens in this country the right for concealed weapon permits. I feel they should become a citizen first
    Last edited by rockwerks; 03-30-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: further facts

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Middle of the road is the most dangerous place to be.
    Actually very few people die in the middle of the road, it is much more dangerous to stand in traffic on either the right or left lanes.

Actually I do not put much stock in the whole left,right wing thing I think what the news media and their kind call the far right is really where most of the founding fathers were. Everything today has just moved so far away that what they would call extreme today is where George Washington, Andrew Jackson, Daniel Webster etc. would be.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

the only thing there not telling you is the grenades are duds and used for practice,the same with the rifle gernades,the law rocket is empty,and the rest are semi auto rifles there pushing it for show and tell for the people that dont know any differance between them.

Monday March 31st, 2009...
    "We can worry about what's coming north," Clinton said, "but the Mexican people are worried about what's coming south: assault weapons, bazookas, grenades." Hillary Clinton...
    Hillary Clinton praises ineffective 1994 semi-auto ban:
    NRA-ILA :: Hillary Clinton praises ineffective 1994 semi-auto ban

While visiting Mexico, Clinton voices support for trucking regulation and controlling drug cartels | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Mexico News

California: Bill calls for tracking of magazines:
    Assault weapons have been banned in California since 1999, and owners who possessed them before the ban are required to register their weapons. But large capacity magazines are not required to be registered -- because it was previously impossible to stamp serial numbers on them. Technology is now available to imprint serials on the magazines and enable law enforcement to track them through a registration system, State Senator Loni Hancock said. Thursday March 26th, 2009

The ammo boom is no dud:
    It's understandable; there are a lot of people in power now who have a long history of supporting bills that violate Second Amendment rights."
    http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/h...ory?id=4021404

Obama Administration Wants to Ban Assault Weapons:
    YouTube - Obama Administration Wants to Ban Assault Weapons

Democrats want to sneak in a gun ban:
    YouTube - Democrats want to sneak in a gun ban

Senator John Ensign (R-NV) - Protect The Second Amendment:
    YouTube - Protect The Second Amendment

Pele is offline VA State CCW Holder!

I've seen the various AKs at local shops (Lower left of the photo) as well as the choice ARs (To the upper right.)
    The handguns can come from stores as well...

Negatory on the grenades and rockets.

Quote Originally Posted by Pele View Post
    I've seen the various AKs at local shops (Lower left of the photo) as well as the choice ARs (To the upper right.)
    The handguns can come from stores as well...

Negatory on the grenades and rockets.
    That's the main point here. Both sides (Mexico and the U.S.) are saying that American gunstores are arming the Mexican drug cartels. The fact is that the majority of weapons are purchased on the black market and are illegal to purchase in the states even if you have an FFL. It is true that a small percentage of guns can be tracked back to U.S. gun stores but most are stolen from military agencies or purchased from international gun runners. This will be used as leverage to ban many types of firearms and fear will be used to do that.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast