Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store

This is a discussion on Guns That Obama Says Can Be Bought In A Store within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Stopped by Wally Word and 2 Meijers stores today. Looked in the ammo cabinet and all out of RPG and ...

SIDE ARM is offline We the people! USMC Dad!

Stopped by Wally Word and 2 Meijers stores today. Looked in the ammo cabinet and all out of RPG and Grenades, but they did have the little white sticker on the shelf where they will be when they get more in. I forget the price, I think the grenades where like $7.99 with a PRICE ROLL BACK :) to $7.87. The RPG kit was like $149.97!

Sorry guys, I couldn't help trying to make a little humor out of a BIG PILE OF BULL$HIRT!

SA

Quote Originally Posted by SIDE ARM View Post
    Stopped by Wally Word and 2 Meijers stores today. Looked in the ammo cabinet and all out of RPG and Grenades, but they did have the little white sticker on the shelf where they will be when they get more in. I forget the price, I think the grenades where like $7.99 with a PRICE ROLL BACK :) to $7.87. The RPG kit was like $149.97!

Sorry guys, I couldn't help trying to make a little humor out of a BIG PILE OF BULL$HIRT!

SA

I think K-mart had a "blue light special" on them a few weeks back.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567