Legislation To Restore Concealed Carry in National Parks Introduced - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Legislation To Restore Concealed Carry in National Parks Introduced

This is a discussion on Legislation To Restore Concealed Carry in National Parks Introduced within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by Bohemian Maybe if you stopped drinking the Messiah's Koolaid & trying to snow everybody on this forum ...

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Maybe if you stopped drinking the Messiah's Koolaid & trying to snow everybody on this forum that you are a second amendment supporter long enough to actually read and listen to my posts you would find the relevance to each and every thread....
    OOOKKKKAYYY LOL I read our posts and many have good points then like this one you post a video about the English lady who lost her right to shoot in the Olympics........In a thread about trying to keep our rights in national parks....there is a very small amount of validity they both have to do with guns. LOL

Because I dont have the fervor you have does not make me less of 2nd supporter, I feel you and those like you that link to obscure and proven false items gives the other side credibility and hurts our cause.

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    OOOKKKKAYYY LOL I read our posts and many have good points then like this one you post a video about the English lady who lost her right to shoot in the Olympics........In a thread about trying to keep our rights in national parks....there is a very small amount of validity they both have to do with guns. LOL

Because I dont have the fervor you have does not make me less of 2nd supporter, I feel you and those like you that link to obscure and proven false items gives the other side credibility and hurts our cause.
    is it just me? or is it a hobby of your's to argue with other posters here?
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

+1.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    +1.
    So if BO posts off topic moronic outdated videos in a thread and I call him on it Im arguing?

So if BO posts off topic moronic outdated videos in a thread and I call him on it Im arguing?
    It just seems that 98% of your posts appear to be finding something wrong with what others believe or post and when you disagree with everyone else they are morons. If you disagree with others that is fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Just remember opinions are one of two things we all have and both of them stink.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    It just seems that 98% of your posts appear to be finding something wrong with what others believe or post and when you disagree with everyone else they are morons. If you disagree with others that is fine. You are entitled to your opinion. Just remember opinions are one of two things we all have and both of them stink.
    LOL true but my crap dont stink LOL

This was actually introduced on March 24th.

Rep. Doc Hastings [R-WA]

Cosponsors [as of 2009-03-25]
    Rep. Adam Putnam [R-FL]
    Rep. Rob Bishop [R-UT]
    Rep. John Fleming [R-LA]
    Rep. Mike Coffman [R-CO]
    Rep. Tom McClintock [R-CA]
    Rep. Donald Young [R-AK]
    Rep. Jason Chaffetz [R-UT]
    Rep. Adrian Smith [R-NE]
    Rep. John Duncan [R-TN]
    Rep. Paul Broun [R-GA]
    Rep. Cynthia Lummis [R-WY]
    Rep. Henry Brown [R-SC]
    Rep. Doug Lamborn [R-CO]
    Rep. William Shuster [R-PA]
    Rep. Donald Manzullo [R-IL]
    Rep. Louis Gohmert [R-TX
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    rockwerks, is that the same bill or another one? S-816 only has 4 cosponsors.

S. 816: A bill to preserve the rights granted under second amendment to the Constitution in national... (GovTrack.us)

Sponsor: Sen. Michael Crapo [R-ID]

Cosponsors [as of 2009-04-03]

Sen. Blanche Lincoln [D-AR]
    Sen. Jon Tester [D-MT]
    Sen. Robert Bennett [R-UT]
    Sen. Max Baucus [D-MT]
    One is the Senate bill and the other is the House bill. I guess that's why Senators are sponsoring one and Representaives are sponsoring the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Stiofan View Post
    One is the Senate bill and the other is the House bill. I guess that's why Senators are sponsoring one and Representaives are sponsoring the other.
    How did I miss that? Thanks, Stiofan. It's true that the mind is the second thing that goes...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Once again, it is clear that you do not read or listen to any of my posts or others in their entirety, before showing your true blue color... pun intended...

For starters the video was not about an English lady whom lost her right to shoot in the Olympics, its about a entire country whom lost their right to possess firearms legally... further, about their warnings to America to not accept any infringement whatsoever of our right to keep and bear arms including but not limited to any form of firearm licensing, registration etc., as its ultimate goal is TOTAL FIREARM CONFISCATION!

Although, I am a long time Concealed Firearm Permit holder, I find it a Clear & Concise Infringement of the Second Amendment as written...

Remember, the guy whom wrote the Second Amendment? Thomas Jefferson? he always carried concealed, did he ever say "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" except if you do or do not have a Concealed Firearm Permit or that your said inalienable right was subject to be licensed and regulated by any Federal, State, City, County or other Municipality?

Exactly what have I linked to that is obscure, proven false or outdated?

So what about felons? known criminals? should they have the right to carry concealed weapons? or Open carry?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast