Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important) - Page 8
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important)

This is a discussion on Concealed Carry Reciprocity is CURRENTLY banned under Federal Law. (Important) within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Here is a letter President William J. Clinton sent to Congress expressing his confidence that the revised GFSZA of 1995 ...

Here is a letter President William J. Clinton sent to Congress expressing his confidence that the revised GFSZA of 1995 would be enforceable.

William J. Clinton: Message to the Congress Transmitting Proposed Legislation To Amend the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990

Here is a recently drafted amendment to fix the Federal Gun Free School Zones Act of 1995 from United States Senator Dr. Tom Coburn (R-OK). Contact his office and let them know you support it!

Email: Contact Form - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

Phone/Traditional Mail: Office Locations - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma
    Attached Images Attached Images

antietam is offline storm is comin'

totally agree! What's next? licensing required for air and water?

G50AE is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by antietam View Post
    totally agree! What's next? licensing required for air and water?
    Sounds like something out of a Robert Heimlein novel.

Re concealed carry reciprocity, I find it totally amazing that the NRA has not attacked this federal law considering the ramifications for all legally concealed carry persons/members/citizens.

re conealed carry reciprocity, I find it totally amazing that the NRA has not attacked this law as a priority considering the ramifications to all those who legally carry.

The NRA refuses to even respond to my letters/e-mails on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by amstaff View Post
    re conealed carry reciprocity, I find it totally amazing that the NRA has not attacked this law as a priority considering the ramifications to all those who legally carry.
    Does not surprise me at all. The NRA is not concerned about the citizen's right to bear arms for self defense in public.

I am surprised the Second Ammendment Foundation has not challenged it. Maybe it is because the only uses of this totally ignorant law has been to tack on charges to those who were already committing other criminal acts anyway.

I'm hoping this post will get somebody to fix it. It's approaching 10,000 views now. I hope it becomes a "Sticky" on this forum some day...this issue is very important. If everyone on USA Carry would fully commit to changing this, I'm sure it could be accomplished fairly quickly... can you imagine Senators getting 10,000 calls from concerned citizens on one issue?

It has been mandatory to be an NRA member at a gun club I go to. This year I'm a member of NRA and GOAL, and challenged the club that either should be sufficient, and they said it was. Money is tight. I might not bother with NRA pretty soon. I'd rather give my money to people who are working hard at the state house every day fighting for our rights.
    You can run... but you'll just die tired. 3%

Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast