Senator Thompson attends another gun show

Senator Thompson attends another gun show

This is a discussion on Senator Thompson attends another gun show within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Senator Thompson voices his opinion on the second amendment as his opinion of his opponents. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071125/...drySRUKbKs0NUE...

Default Senator Thompson attends another gun show

Senator Thompson voices his opinion on the second amendment as his opinion of his opponents.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071125/...drySRUKbKs0NUE
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Good for Fred. He's still on my might vote for list.

Default Fred

If it came down to a choice between Fred and Hillary, Fred would have my vote in a heartbeat. I still like Huckabee better.

I have to agree Huckabee seems to be a pretty good candidate, if he can just make it that far. I am sure there are worse people than Hillary, but I can currently think of none.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Default Nightmare

[QUOTE=DrDavidM;8015]I have to agree Huckabee seems to be a pretty good candidate, if he can just make it that far. I am sure there are worse people than Hillary, but I can currently think of none.[/QUOT

I posted on the old packing.org site once that my worst nightmare was as follows: The election for president is between Democrat Clinton, Republican Giuliani and Independant Bloomberg.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Default Fred Thompson - Second Amendment Sellout

Besides the fact that Fred Thompson has been out of politics over 5 years...
    Fred Thompson joins Rudy Giuliani, Mitt Romney and John McCain as having a record of selling us out on the second amendment while hypocritically claiming to support it.

Mike Huckabee has a perfect record of supporting the second amendment and he is the only canidate in any party running that has a CCW and was the first Governor in the U.S. to obtain one many years ago.

Additionally, Mike Huckabee is the only candidate running in any party that has actually faced the Clinton Political Machine and defeated it soundly every time; four times in all. Not withstanding the Clinton Political Machine obviously out spent Huckabee in excess of a 100 to 1.

Its obvious Huckabee knows how to win and be frugal.

The Polls clearly show, when people compare Mike Huckabee to the rest of the lot (any party) he comes out as the most Authentic, Consistent, Compassionate and Experienced.

Check out Mike Huckabee on the issues and policies:
    http://www.mikehuckabee.com/

Default Huckabee says the right things

but I just don't see him as being able to pull it off. Maybe he'll end up as a VP on a winning ticket but that is the best I can see. Fred has the skill, experience and presence to do the job plus he seems to be playing the cards close to his chest. The campaign started way too early and already people seem to be getting tired of "the race." Maybe his understated, low-key style will give him the legs to turn on for an exceptionally strong finish. If the party can give him a second tier of professional, savvy staffers he or Romney seem the best bets for winning. I'm hoping for Fred though.
    Reality, DEAL with IT!

Did he buy one? He has not talked his way out yet.

Huckleberry doesn't even say the right things.

Tarzan
    1 Timothy 5:8

"But if any aprovide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel."