Feinstein and NRA "America's 1st Freedom" Article
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Feinstein and NRA "America's 1st Freedom" Article

This is a discussion on Feinstein and NRA "America's 1st Freedom" Article within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; I am referring below to a disturbing article on Sen. Feinstein in the June 2009 edition of MRA's publication, "America's ...

Exclamation Feinstein and NRA "America's 1st Freedom" Article

I am referring below to a disturbing article on Sen. Feinstein in the June 2009 edition of MRA's publication, "America's 1st Freedom."

I couldn't find it available online, so I will condense it for those of you who may not know this. It's very disturbing.

- Congress and the WH still FULLY committed to their gun-ban agenda

- They are simply waiting for a time to unleash it upon us

- Feinstein said the following about when gun bans would appear on Congress' agenda: "I'll pick the time and place. No question about that."

- When 60 minutes asked Feinstein in a recent interview if the Democratic leadership in the Senate or the Obama Administration had asked her to back off, she replied, "Nobody said a word to me."

- The recent silence about gun bans does not mean Obama has abandoned pursuing it, he just has other more politically pressing things on his plate right now

- Wayne LaPierre of NRA recently said about anti-gun legislation, "They know what they want to do, the legislation is WRITTEN and they're primed and ready to roll."

- He added, "They're waiting for another tragedy to exploit, and then they'll make their move." (my friends, do you remember Rahmbo "Dead Fish" Emanuel previously saying that you never want to let a crisis go to waste?)

- Right after Obama won the election (usurper!), www.change.gov posted his anti-gun plans to repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, to require governmental approval for every firearms transaction, mandate technology to make guns "childproof", and reinstate the Clinton-Feinstein AWB... well, within hours of this, the public outcry led to it being removed from the website. HOWEVER, it has all quietly REAPPEARED on the official WH website!

- Before Obama's Immaculation, Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.) who has sponsored gun bans for years, lobbied Obama's transition team to embrace and advocate her ban. However, she later confided to Newsweek, "They told me that's not for now, that's for later."

- Pelosi's 4th-highest overall business donor in 2008 was a law firm, one of whose partners co-authored "model" legislation requiring that handguns be "personalized" (read: registered)

- One of Obama's top 2008 donors, having given over $500,000, was another law firm that just happened to represent the inventors of a patented "firearms safety system" that "personalizes" firearms. Follow the money and connect the dots.

- Chicago Congressman and former BLACK PANTHER LEADER Bobby Rush (D-Ill.) has introduced H.R. (House Resolution) 45, which would institute a national, Federal licensing system for gun owners and a central, Federal, computerized gun registration database nationwide.

- Other proposals in Congress waiting in the wings include the following: firearm microstamping and bullet serialization (gun registration), lead bullet bans, bans on centerfire hunting ammo as "armor piercing", .50 caliber firearms bans, and Federal abolition of Concealed Carry

- Look at history: The San Francisco Chronicle reported that "In 1994, Sen. Dianne Feinstein used the tragedy of San Francisco's 101 Califirnia massacre to push a decade-long ban on assault weapons through Congress."

- After the 1994 AWB, Feinstein told "60 Minutes", "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in," I would have done it."

- The article concludes with, "It's easy to see that the plans have been made, the battle lines drawn. It likely won't be long until Feinstein's "time" for pushing these gun bans is now, and her "place" is right here in the land of the free and the home of the brave."

- Let me remind all of you what happened in Germany in the 1930s... a national gun registration was enacted, those same guns were then later identified and confiscated, and Hitler took control.

festus is offline God Bless Our Troops!!!

Exclamation Dear Mrs Feinstein

Dear Mrs Feinstein:
    With all due respect...kiss my gun owning @$$! YOU madam are the reason I own guns and you are the reason I have trained my entire life to defend myself and my family.

You are nothing more than a petty tyrant. You are a failure as a human being. These are your strong points. Do us all a favor and step down from office. You are in the way of freedom, and you are infringing the second amendment.

signed:
    A gun owning American
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan View Post
    I am referring below to a disturbing article on Sen. Feinstein in the June 2009 edition of MRA's publication, "America's 1st Freedom."

I couldn't find it available online, so I will condense it for those of you who may not know this. It's very disturbing.

- Feinstein said the following about when gun bans would appear on Congress' agenda: "I'll pick the time and place. No question about that."

- When 60 minutes asked Feinstein in a recent interview if the Democratic leadership in the Senate or the Obama Administration had asked her to back off, she replied, "Nobody said a word to me."

- The recent silence about gun bans does not mean Obama has abandoned pursuing it, he just has other more politically pressing things on his plate right now

- Wayne LaPierre of NRA recently said about anti-gun legislation, "They know what they want to do, the legislation is WRITTEN and they're primed and ready to roll."

- He added, "They're waiting for another tragedy to exploit, and then they'll make their move." (my friends, do you remember Rahmbo "Dead Fish" Emanuel previously saying that you never want to let a crisis go to waste?)

- Right after Obama won the election (usurper!), www.change.gov posted his anti-gun plans to repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, to require governmental approval for every firearms transaction, mandate technology to make guns "childproof", and reinstate the Clinton-Feinstein AWB... well, within hours of this, the public outcry led to it being removed from the website. HOWEVER, it has all quietly REAPPEARED on the official WH website!

- Before Obama's Immaculation, Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy (D-N.Y.) who has sponsored gun bans for years, lobbied Obama's transition team to embrace and advocate her ban. However, she later confided to Newsweek, "They told me that's not for now, that's for later."

- Pelosi's 4th-highest overall business donor in 2008 was a law firm, one of whose partners co-authored "model" legislation requiring that handguns be "personalized" (read: registered)

- One of Obama's top 2008 donors, having given over $500,000, was another law firm that just happened to represent the inventors of a patented "firearms safety system" that "personalizes" firearms. Follow the money and connect the dots.

- Chicago Congressman and former BLACK PANTHER LEADER Bobby Rush (D-Ill.) has introduced H.R. (House Resolution) 45, which would institute a national, Federal licensing system for gun owners and a central, Federal, computerized gun registration database nationwide.

- Other proposals in Congress waiting in the wings include the following: firearm microstamping and bullet serialization (gun registration), lead bullet bans, bans on centerfire hunting ammo as "armor piercing", .50 caliber firearms bans, and Federal abolition of Concealed Carry

- Look at history: The San Francisco Chronicle reported that "In 1994, Sen. Dianne Feinstein used the tragedy of San Francisco's 101 Califirnia massacre to push a decade-long ban on assault weapons through Congress."

- After the 1994 AWB, Feinstein told "60 Minutes", "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them... "Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in," I would have done it."

- The article concludes with, "It's easy to see that the plans have been made, the battle lines drawn. It likely won't be long until Feinstein's "time" for pushing these gun bans is now, and her "place" is right here in the land of the free and the home of the brave."

- Let me remind all of you what happened in Germany in the 1930s... a national gun registration was enacted, those same guns were then later identified and confiscated, and Hitler took control.
    And Hitler was just as popular with the people as Obama...

UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE...

She is just another Marxist so what else should we expect?
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    And Hitler was just as popular with the people as Obama...

UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE...
    Obama is a gun owner's worst nightmare, but he is no Hitler.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    you really think that?! if you count the untold numbers of human beings that will die because of Obama's expansion of global infanticide, PLUS the living, human embryos that Obama will allow to be used in the name of science, he will ultimately kill MORE people than Hitler ever dreamed of.

wolfhunter Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Yep, and the Germans, Poles, Jews, Czechs, and French thought Adolph wasn't as bad as he turned out. 0bama has been in office for 4 months, and he's taken control of major banking and the auto industry. He's aiming for National (socialized) Health care, and the state bail-outs will likely lead to further sublimation of States' rights, and greater control from the Central Government.

"This year will go down in history. For the first time, a civilized nation has full gun registration. Our streets will be safer, our police more efficient, and the world will follow our lead into the future!"

Adolph Hitler
    Chancellor, Germany, 1933

Quote Originally Posted by jonathan View Post

CathyInBlue is offline Tool Maker

Colt 45: Careful. That's not a verified quote. In fact, I dare say all extant scholarship surrounding it points to it being bogus.
    When they "Nudge. Shove. Shoot.",
    Don't retreat. Just reload.

Default awwww...... NUTS!!!!

Come get some, please!!!! If the politicians don't want any trouble, don't start any.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast