The 8 Republicans who helped pass Cap-and-TAX through the House.

The 8 Republicans who helped pass Cap-and-TAX through the House.

This is a discussion on The 8 Republicans who helped pass Cap-and-TAX through the House. within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Friends, let your voice be heard in Washington! I strongly urge you to contact your State Reps regarding this bad ...

Default The 8 Republicans who helped pass Cap-and-TAX through the House.

Friends, let your voice be heard in Washington! I strongly urge you to contact your State Reps regarding this bad piece of legislation. You can use the NRA-ILA website to locate your Reps. Also, take a look at how this thing made it through the House yesterday...

by Michelle Malkin (June 26, 2009 10:52 PM)
    Reminder: The two Republicans who didn’t vote: Jeff Flake (AZ) and John Sullivan (OK).

Here’s why: Flake had a “family conflict” (his daughter is reportedly in a beauty pageant in Alabama tomorrow) and Sullivan is undergoing alcohol treatment. As I noted earlier today, Dem. Rep. Patrick Kennedy was pulled out of rehab to cast his vote. (More)
    I'd also encourage an email to these 8 boneheads just to let them know how you feel as well!!
    Blessed be my God, my mountain, who trains me to fight fair and well! Psalm 144 (msg)
    ...follow me at twitter.com/matthewaynelson

Notice they are all from LIBERAL districts.

I've already written both of the senators from MS. Do your part people!

Avail is offline Doesn't like Kool-Aid

Quote Originally Posted by surfcc View Post
    Notice they are all from LIBERAL districts.
    No doubt.

(TFH on) maybe they're just sayin they're republicans so they have both seats?! It wouldn't surprise me in those states!

tattedupboy is offline Thank God I'm alive!

If those Republicans had stuck to the party line the bill would have failed. They're not real Republicans, but instead RINOs.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Election time is coming, don't have a short memory. Send them and all the RINO's packing every time we get a chance. VOTE
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan