Under Obamacare, The Government Would Indoctrinate Your Kids

This is a discussion on Under Obamacare, The Government Would Indoctrinate Your Kids within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Under Obamacare, The Government Would Indoctrinate Your Kids Chuck Norris slams Stalinist “home intrusion and indoctrination” program Under Obamacare, The ...

Exclamation Under Obamacare, The Government Would Indoctrinate Your Kids

Chuck Norris slams Stalinist “home intrusion and indoctrination” program

Under Obamacare, The Government Would Indoctrinate Your Kids 110809top2

Paul Joseph Watson
    Prison Planet.com
    Tuesday, August 11, 2009

TV star and political commentator Chuck Norris points out in an editorial today that under the Obamacare legislation currently being vociferously opposed in town halls across the country, the government would empower itself to carry out home intrusions and state re-education of children under a Stalinist indoctrination program.

“Obamacare is about the government’s coming into homes and usurping parental rights over child care and development,” writes Norris. “It’s outlined in sections 440 and 1904 of the House bill (Page 838), under the heading “home visitation programs for families with young children and families expecting children.” The programs (provided via grants to states) would educate parents on child behavior and parenting skills. The bill says that the government agents, “well-trained and competent staff,” would “provide parents with knowledge of age-appropriate child development in cognitive, language, social, emotional, and motor domains … modeling, consulting, and coaching on parenting practices,” and “skills to interact with their child to enhance age-appropriate development.”

“Are you kidding me?! With whose parental principles and values? Their own? Certain experts’? From what field and theory of childhood development? As if there are one-size-fits-all parenting techniques! Do we really believe they would contextualize and personalize every form of parenting in their education, or would they merely universally indoctrinate with their own?,” writes Norris, questioning what the government would teach children about religion, morals and basic values, as well as issues like abortion.

“Do you want government agents coming into your home and telling you how to parent your children? When did government health care turn into government child care?,” asks Norris, pointing out that the program has Stalinist overtones in that it gives government the power to shape the very minds of future generations by “seizing parental and educational power, legislating preferred educational methods and materials, and limiting private educational options.”

The program outlined in the Obama health care reform bill sounds almost identical to programs already under way in the United Kingdom where the government usurps parental rights and assumes a guardianship role over the child.

As we reported earlier this month, the UK Labour government announced its intention to fund an expansion of its Family Intervention Projects, a program which is centered around home visits by state social workers whereby agents enter the private homes of citizens to ensure that children go to bed on time, attend school and eat proper meals.

Surveillance cameras are also installed in homes as well as state-run dormitories so government spies can keep an eye on whether parents are mistreating kids and whether the kids are fulfilling their obligations to the government under a pre-signed contract.

Another key aspect of the program is that parents deemed “responsible” by the government are handed the power to denounce and report bad parents who allow their children to engage in bad behavior. Such families are then targeted for “interventions”.

As Norris highlights in his editorial, under Obamacare, parents won’t be allowed to make a choice on whether they want government assistance in raising their children, they will be “targeted” by the state for home interventions, in exactly the same way the program works in the UK.

“One government rebuttal is that this program would be “voluntary.” Is that right?,” asks Norris. “Does that imply that this agency would just sit back passively until some parent needing parenting skills said, “I don’t think I’ll call my parents, priest or friends or read a plethora of books, but I’ll go down to the local government offices”? To the contrary, the bill points to specific targeted groups and problems, on Page 840: The state “shall identify and prioritize serving communities that are in high need of such services, especially communities with a high proportion of low-income families.”

Quoting Josef Stalin, “Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed,” Norris warns that universal health care could mean universal hell care if Obama’s health reform is allowed to proceed.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

MADnMO is offline Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE

I will be raising my own children. Thank you very much.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Question Just WHICH messiah are you supporting again?!?

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Note to self: find out Mad's details and send them to the suspicious persons reporting e-mail at the White House. Apparently he is trying to think for himself again.

Seriously, when in the heck are we going to clearly impress upon our own "dear leaders" our extreme dissatisfaction with this kind of Orwellian madness?

Don't worry, Mad. We've got your back.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by MADnMO View Post
    Exactly. And whats going to happen when they implement some registry of firearms? Are they going to cross reference when they attempt to come in my home and tell me how to raise my children? They going to try to tell me I am not a suitable parent because I own a firearm? Please.....let them try. My views and morals are way different than what they will try to implement. I think I turned out fine and plan on raising my children the same way. Let no one tell me any different. It will be my future right as a parent.

This whole nation has got its head on backwards. Everything about this administration is laughable!
    "Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum"

MADnMO is offline Jesus - Our Greatest HOPE

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    Note to self: find out Mad's details and send them to the suspicious persons reporting e-mail at the White House.
    You are too late. I already reported myself.

The only way they will get my kids is over my dead body and they will pay a heavy price.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same. - Ronald Reagan

Default May god help us!!!!!

You better make your voice heard, you better vote and you better be ready to fight.
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE IS TRAINING TO KILL YOU. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?