2010 Makes Democrats Nervous

2010 Makes Democrats Nervous

This is a discussion on 2010 Makes Democrats Nervous within the Politics forums, part of the Main Category category; Let's hope this turns out true and we see a fresh new Senate and Congress come 2010. You would think ...

Default 2010 Makes Democrats Nervous

Let's hope this turns out true and we see a fresh new Senate and Congress come 2010. You would think they'd learn from the last time. I wonder how the Obama supporters feel now knowing that he has such a hard time getting support from his own party?

Commentary: 2010 makes Democrats nervous - CNN.com

gogriz91 is offline Torch Wielding Villager

It should, they elected a fascist whose true colors are coming to light.

I foresee a mass exodus of the democrats in 2010. Works for me. I don't mind having a Republican controlled Congress and a Democrat President. Nothing will get accomplished and the country will just run itself. Kind of like it was for Klinton's last 6 years.
    "When the outflow exceeds the inflow, the upkeep becomes the downfall"

Default Need all the replacments to be independents

I agree that in general the republican agenda is better than the democratic one but that doesn't mean they are where they need to be. If all of the newly elected in 2010 were actually independents, not republican or democrat, that would send a very clear and strong message.

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellM5 View Post
    I foresee a mass exodus of the democrats in 2010. Works for me. I don't mind having a Republican controlled Congress and a Democrat President. Nothing will get accomplished and the country will just run itself. Kind of like it was for Klinton's last 6 years.
    Just as it should be....A govt for the people by the people!