The New World Order will involve merging, streamlining and globalization of multiple international governments. The establishment of the EU is one example. Eventually, efforts to establish a one-world government will set the stage for the anti-Christ to step upon it.
This is why we should fiercely resist anything involving efforts to globalize currency, governments, etc. Yes, it is Biblical that it will come to pass. No, I'm not excited about the downward spiraling of human culture and society as evil gains a greater foothold in our world, and Obama is playing a key role in these end times.
Check out Dr. Jimmy DeYoung's daily prophecy updates: Prophecy Today - Top 10 Daily News Stories
Today, September 08, 2009, 5 hours ago | email@example.com (James)
* 'Arab world should arm against Iran' US allies in the Middle East should strengthen their respective militaries in order to deter Iran from continuing its contested nuclear weapons program.
* Hevron Massacre, 80 Years After The Jewish Community of Hevron marked the 80th anniversary of the 1929 pogrom, in which 67 Jews were slaughtered with axes and otherwise by their Arab neighbors.
* Lieberman: Despite settlement freeze, Right won't topple gov't The Right will not bring down Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu's government, and Israel Beiteinu will not leave the coalition in the face of the anticipated six-month moratorium on new construction in the West Bank.
* Poll: Hamas approval rating extremely low Hamas's approval rating has sunk to significantly low levels in the West Bank and even lower levels inside the Gaza Strip.
* Obama has yet to define U.S. objectives in Afghanistan Military observers, soldiers on the ground there and some top Pentagon officials are warning that dispatching even tens of thousands more soldiers and Marines might not ensure success.
* 'We tried to kill Carter and Blair' The leader of an al-Qaida-inspired group in the Gaza Strip revealed on Sunday that his men recently tried to assassinate former US president Jimmy Carter and Quartet Middle East envoy Tony Blair.
* Karzai closer to election victory Latest results from Afghanistan's presidential election show President Hamid Karzai with 54.1% of the vote after 92% of polling stations declared.
* UN wants new global currency to replace dollar The dollar should be replaced with a global currency, the United Nations has said, proposing the biggest overhaul of the world's monetary system since the Second World War.
* Arctic Sea Iran arms link denied Russia has denied media reports that a cargo ship which was apparently hijacked in July was carrying Russian S-300 anti-aircraft missiles to Iran.
* China alarmed by US money printing Cheng Siwei, former vice-chairman of the Standing Committee and now head of China's green energy drive, said Beijing was dismayed by the Fed's recourse to "credit easing".