ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 19
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

ISLAM is not a religion.....

This is a discussion on ISLAM is not a religion..... within the Religion and Guns (CLOSED) forums, part of the Main Category category; Originally Posted by 6shootercarry And I'm entitled to my opinion. You are by far the most pathetic liberal loser I've ...

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    And I'm entitled to my opinion. You are by far the most pathetic liberal loser I've ever read posts from... You and all the rest of the liberals are the true threat to America. You are like a sickness that will require strong meds to rid this country of...
    Well said.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

I responded to Sheldon's interesting thread; so did others, who also remained on thread.

Then it was ambushed and a lot of (un)suppressed rage came out. Let's clear this up!

I am no atheist, nor am I a blind apologist for Christianity or Judaism or any other religion. If you look, though, to my original post here, Post # 41, you will see my point. Critics are blasting away on this thread about ancient origins and bad parts of Christianity, etc.

However, for simplification, focus only on today: the Spanish Inquisition is not a threat to today's Spaniard--or any airline passengers, for that matter. Radical Fundamentalist Islam--regardless of its (horrendously bloody) origins and history--IS, TODAY, THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT THREAT TO THE PEACEFUL ENJOYMENT OF LIVING FOR ALL OF THE PEOPLES OF THIS EARTH!

Conflict with Islam is the root cause of most of the really important small and large armed conflicts extant today; conflict with Islam is the reason why your air travel sucks (see Post #41).

I will quote myself here:"Why do they get away with rioting for their cause in Spain, Netherlands, Britain, Denmark? Why don't they riot here in the USA? I believe it is not primarily because of our well-equipped police departments, or the numerical deficiency of radical Muslims in America. I believe, fundamentally, that it is because we are the last nation of FREE peoples ARMED TO THE TEETH, and, should it ever come down to it, we will not submit, and we will not go quietly into the night.

Done, and done!

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    And we all know what opinions are like - everybody has one. Some are so adamantly emebedded in theirs, they are fully characterized by it.
    Coming from you, I consider that a true compliment...

As my signature indicates, I am opinionated and will never refute that fact.

The same applies to your opinions. You spelled embedded incorrectly by the way.

Back to topic...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Well said.
    Aww shucks JJ, I try to make my observations complete and thorough...

Thanks for noticing and Thank You to Sheldon for the thread..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819