ISLAM is not a religion..... - Page 9
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

ISLAM is not a religion.....

This is a discussion on ISLAM is not a religion..... within the Religion and Guns (CLOSED) forums, part of the Main Category category; He would get my vote!! YouTube - Austrian MP Ewald Stadler adresses Turkish Ambassador with Eng Subs Warning viewer Descretion!!!! ...

He would get my vote!!

YouTube - Austrian MP Ewald Stadler adresses Turkish Ambassador with Eng Subs

Warning viewer Descretion!!!! More peaceful Muslims. How about the "Community Organizer" having a beer summit for these Pathetic, barbaric pieces of dog squeeze. Or maybe he should explain how horrible the USA is and it will all stop.

TruthTube. tv** 18+ Eugene Armstrong Beheaded by Muslim Thugs.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

YouTube - Muslim Kindergarten Graduation Ceremony

Are we getting the picture yet?? Do we have young homicidal murders in the Making?? I wonder if the community organizer would send his kids to that school??
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

AND Lets not forget what a PEACEFUL religion they are.

Beheaded girls were Ramadan 'trophies' | The Australian

HunterLee is offline HunterLee

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    And notice how the entire event was downplayed by our pussified media who didn't want to "offend" muslims. God, I'm so sick of this and THEM! .
    What needs to be done is to make an example of him. Video him being beheaded and gutted and pig guts and entrails being crammed into his insides. Then bury him with the rest of the pig.
    A prayer for all who have given an oath to God to (give their lives and) serve this great Country. ...And a moment of silence for all who gave their full measure....

Cocked _and_Locked is offline Parts Maker

Islam IS a religion, like it not. Religious bigotry and hipocrysy will never change that. You may fool yourself into believing whatever justifies that sense of self righeousness you seem to revel in. Too bad you cannot see the hatred you foment only supports your enemy's goals and plunges you deeper into your own despair.

Cry and whine about it all you want. Feel better now?

G50AE is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Islam IS a religion, like it not.
    This thread is looking a lot like Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck arguing in front of Elmer Fud about whether it's duck season or wabbit season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocked _and_Locked View Post
    Islam IS a religion, like it not. Religious bigotry and hipocrysy will never change that. You may fool yourself into believing whatever justifies that sense of self righeousness you seem to revel in. Too bad you cannot see the hatred you foment only supports your enemy's goals and plunges you deeper into your own despair.

Cry and whine about it all you want. Feel better now?
    I get the picture now. You are suggesting that we all need to submit and hug and cuddle and love all over these sub-human life forms. And maybe even a beer summit or maybe we just invite them over for dinner and apologize for whatever just to make them feel better. Then and only then they will see the wrong of their evil ways....spoken like a true bed wetting Statist, Communist, Progressive, Liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I get the picture now.
    That'll be the day!

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    THIS IS SHARIA LAW, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PUT A MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO. THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WANT SHARIA LAW IN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND SAY IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN HERE. THIS IS REALLY BAD! WHEN YOU WATCH THIS YOUR DAY MAY BE RUINED.

Subject: Muslim's Stoning Young Girl To Death......Caution!!!!! Very Graphic

We send our good men from this country to save barbaric people.

The young girl in this video was sentenced to death by an ISLAMIC Court because she did not want to marry an old man the family arranged for her! This is NOT Al Qaeda or the Taliban, but MUSLIMS following SHARIA LAW! These are the same people who want to build a mosque near Ground Zero, where they killed 3,000 on 9/11.

... and Obama is agreeing to this as religious freedom!

Tell me again why we can't call them MUSLIM or ISLAMIC terrorists... Where are all the Liberal Women's Group now?

IN SAUDI ARIABIA THERE ARE NO CHURCHES OR SYNAGOGUES AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED IF YOU OWN A BIBLE!

May ALLAH kiss my ass!

TruthTube. tv** 18+ SHOCKING! Family Stone Young Girl To Death In Iran.

TruthTube. tv** 18+ Beheading by Muslim Butchers of Russian Conscript!
    What the **** is the big deal about ground zero you all need to get your heads out of your asses. More people in the US die from drunk drivers then were killed in the 09/11/2001 attack. If you truly believe in the US constitution then what right do you have to oppress their right to religious beliefs. Just as I have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness you have the same rights too. Now when your pursuit of happiness tramples on my rights we have a problem. Since you would take offence to a Mosque then I will take offence to any church being built near ground zero. Why you ask, because I can and will. But that is a stupid reason. I could care less what they build at ground zero cause it will not affect my life in any meaningful way. But your views and believes will affect my life in a way that would be considered harmful by me due to it allowing you to violate others rights including mine.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast