Could it be? Were going to get out of the dark ages! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree14Likes

Could it be? Were going to get out of the dark ages!

This is a discussion on Could it be? Were going to get out of the dark ages! within the South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Originally Posted by jhodge83 what about them? they died...someone shot them....BFD. doesnt mean that i need to walk around in ...

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Quote Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
    what about them? they died...someone shot them....BFD. doesnt mean that i need to walk around in a paranoid stupor like yourself the rest of my life. if i choose to disarm to go into a restaurant i like, that's none of your buisness and concerns you in the least bit. get off your high horse and go back to posting your tinfoil hat required posts in politics and off topic.

also, you want to get into nogods for posting here, the same could be asked of you. SC post and you come waltzing in.
    You said;
    "BFD (Big Fkng Deal)" About all of those innocent folks who got slaughtered in the Luby's Massacre?

SMFH!
    Try telling that to the victims surviving family members you arrogant prick!

Nobody is telling anyone to walk around in a paranoid stupor you libtarded jacka$$.
    The fact of the matter is that you are acting as if it's perfectly okay to simply disarm to go eat a friggin sandwich.
    If that's your friggin sheeple attitude, then why do you even bother with having a CHL in the first place?
    Can you PREDICT when you will need your sidearm?
    Are you a friggin fortune teller??

Ma Vaffanculo Hodgey!
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by The_Outlaw View Post
    You said;
    "BFD (Big Fkng Deal)" About all of those innocent folks who got slaughtered in the Luby's Massacre?

SMFH!
    Try telling that to the victims surviving family members you arrogant prick!

Nobody is telling anyone to walk around in a paranoid stupor you libtarded jacka$$.
    The fact of the matter is that you are acting as if it's perfectly okay to simply disarm to go eat a friggin sandwich.
    If that's your friggin sheeple attitude, then why do you even bother with having a CHL in the first place?
    Can you PREDICT when you will need your sidearm?
    Are you a friggin fortune teller??

Ma Vaffanculo Hodgey!
    if the law says i cant have a weapon in a place that serves alcohol, yes i feel it's right to disarm. just like it's your right to go somewhere else, it's my right to eat where i want.

as for the libby's folks, i say BFD b/c just as people are trying to use the trayvon killing to garner hatred towards those that carry, you are trying to use them as reason TO carry. same thing, different side of the fence.

anytime that i am not driving to work on base, i am carrying. like i said before, if i want to go to a place that requires me to disarm, it's my choice to go, so GTFO.

A law that forces us to disarm to go into places just because they serve alcohol, is wrong. Even if you assumed (incorrectly) that inside the establishment is safe, you still have to get to/from your vehicle. Many crimes happen in parking lots. And when do people frequent these places? Often in the evening when its dark outside. Darkness which is a nice cover for BGs.

Also, what if I'm with hoplophobes and they decide to detour to a restraurant that serves? I then have to reveal I'm carrying to them. That's a fun conversation.

I hope this gets passed so the stupidity ends. Parking lots and places with walls are not magical safe havens.
    "The whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of thought...by the year 2050, at the very latest, not a single human being will be alive who could understand such a conversation as we are having now...Orthodoxy means not thinking-not needing to think."

The_Outlaw is offline ~The Dude Abides~
    The Great State of Texas "Remember the Alamo"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post
    A law that forces us to disarm to go into places just because they serve alcohol, is wrong. Even if you assumed (incorrectly) that inside the establishment is safe, you still have to get to/from your vehicle. Many crimes happen in parking lots. And when do people frequent these places? Often in the evening when its dark outside. Darkness which is a nice cover for BGs.

Also, what if I'm with hoplophobes and they decide to detour to a restraurant that serves? I then have to reveal I'm carrying to them. That's a fun conversation.

I hope this gets passed so the stupidity ends. Parking lots and places with walls are not magical safe havens.

My sentiments exactly...I could not agree with you more.
    Fascist's are Magicians...They can make our Property, our Freedom's & even our Children 'Disappear'.
    ~Outlaw~

Quote Originally Posted by Bigcarlover View Post

Could not have said it better!

Quote Originally Posted by Babarock View Post
    Now if you SC fellows could convince the great state of South Carolina to honor my GA license I could come visit more often.
    Unfortunately the same man, Jake Knotts, that block reciprocity with states that don't require at least 8 hours of instruction like GA will most likely try to stop this bill....

SCGunRights | South Carolina Ad Hoc Committee to Preserve Firearms Rights

The current law doesn't stop anyone from being stupid when they've been drinking, it just disarms everyone that wants to grab a quick lunch somewhere besides one of the large junk-food chains. Can't wait for this one to pass.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123