Message from Kevin Bryant Today.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Message from Kevin Bryant Today.

This is a discussion on Message from Kevin Bryant Today. within the South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; I asked Why is Jake Knott standing in the way of allowing a vote? It is a shame this person ...

Default Message from Kevin Bryant Today.

I asked

Why is Jake Knott standing in the way of allowing a vote?

It is a shame this person has this ability!

Sounds more like Washington daily.

================================================== ================================================== ====================================
    He replyed

The Judiciary Committee chairman, Sen. Larry Martin, decides what bills to take up.

I'm introducing a new bill "constitutional carry" that basically removes the cwp requirement and makes our laws similar to Vermont

It's ready to go, so i'll put it in Tuesday

Sincerely,
    Kevin

Kevin L. Bryant
    SC Senate District 3
    104-A North Avenue
    Anderson, South Carolina 29625
    c-864.202.8394

================================================== ================================================== ======================================

Worth supporting!

Bring it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How to help it along ?

Sorry, can't stand behind that in SC. At least not in the Charleston area. Way too many stupid people around here.

If you ask me, this will end up being proof that yes, some folks are too stupid to carry a firearm in SC. There will then be a move to further restrict our rights.

KK

Guess you've never been to Vermont then.

I support this move....

While I do agree that there are some folks who should not carry a weapon. Who am I to deny them their right.

We can all hope these folks will be a good citizen and educate themselves and spend some time at the range....

While I understand a few folks may hurt themselves I still support it..

Just my two cents worth..

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhound View Post
    Guess you've never been to Vermont then.
    Please explain as i'm not sure I understand.

Vermont does not issue any permit at all. Not even for reciprocity (Im on my phone and cant spell check). Anyone can OC or CC to their hearts content.

Quote Originally Posted by imrambi View Post
    Vermont does not issue any permit at all. Not even for reciprocity (Im on my phone and cant spell check). Anyone can OC or CC to their hearts content.
    guess if that were the case here, i'm glad i have my AZ non-res coming.

Quote Originally Posted by NCIC105 View Post
    Please explain as i'm not sure I understand.
    Been to Vermont many times. Just explaining there are plenty of Nimrods there as there are here and it's no " Wild West" up there.

My comment has nothing to do with any other state. I'm talking about SC, being that this thread happens to be in the SC forum.

Let me give you yet one more example of the stupidity allowed to thrive in this area.

I walked out of the Hot Spot and caught an impromptu conversation with a truck driver with a load of very large tires.

One of the indiginous scholars, who had just walked away from the register for a smoke, asked the driver, 'What Dem big ol' tya's be fo'.

The truck driver replied that they were for 'Earth Movers'.

The scholar giggles a bit an say's, 'ya right, nobody can move da earf'.

And you wonder why I cringe when I think these same folks might carry a gun? Not that most don't anyway but being legal for anyone would be scarey!

KK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast