Cwp hasn't arrived
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Cwp hasn't arrived

This is a discussion on Cwp hasn't arrived within the South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Hey guys I know sled says 90 days before you get your cwp. It's been 95 since my application was ...

Default Cwp hasn't arrived

Hey guys I know sled says 90 days before you get your cwp. It's been 95 since my application was submitted. Is this normal? How long should I wait? Who should I contact if I don't receive it?

that sucks. hope it wasn't lost in the mail or something .. not sure who to contact in your state but probably the same place you applied for it?
    best wishes
    gun control is being able to hit your target

Its 90 days from when the check and paper work is received by SLED. Its not that its in your hands in 90 days, its has to be printed by the 90th day. Most likely it will come in an envelope from DMV cause they are the ones that print them for SLED. I received mine on the 94th day. Just give it a few more days. My instructor said if you don't have it by the 105th day to call. Also the spring time is the busiest time for SLED to process CWPs since thats when the most classes are conducted.

Mine took 106 days. But, it came. Any day now.
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

Hey, Harris429. Do you have it, yet?
    "Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest." - Mahatma Gandhi

Talking

I got mine within 30 days.

Just twisting the knife a bit...sorry!

Dontcha know a watched pot never boils. Forget about it for a week or so and like a miracle, it will appear.

KK ;)

I'm waiting for mine also. I should get it in the mail by the beginning of Sept.

Make sure it's been 100 days then call (803) 896-7063. Hopefully you have some sort of proof of mailing. Just had a student have the same trouble. It was mailed right after their call. Good Luck!

"A watched pot never boils". Capeesh?

My application was mailed March 29th and I received the permit in the mail today, July 25th, so it was almost 4 full months. I haven't counted the exact days, but I read somewhere that only business days count. Apparently, there is no rhyme or reason to the madness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast