List of South Carolina CCW Instructors - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

List of South Carolina CCW Instructors

This is a discussion on List of South Carolina CCW Instructors within the South Carolina Discussion and Firearm News forums, part of the Firearms Discussion by State category; Just finished up a web site for my classes. Check me out at southcarolinacwp Booking now for a January 15 ...

Default New Website for CWP

Just finished up a web site for my classes. Check me out at southcarolinacwp Booking now for a January 15 class. Thanks for looking.

Default York CWP Instructor

Stu Lord is accepting students for Concealed Weapon Permits. Check the web site at southcarolinacwp Classes are limited to 6 students at a time, with shooting qualifying done at Sportsman, Inc. in Rock Hill. Cost is $60.00 includes everything needed, including snacks and drinks at the class.

atd33 is offline atd33

Default CWP Instructor in Sc

Quote Originally Posted by lukem View Post
    This thread will be used to list all ccw instructors in South Carolina. If you would like to help, please post the name, address, phone number, and any other information of a ccw instructor in South Carolinaa and I will list keep them listed in this first post alphabetically.

Featured South Carolina Concealed Weapons Permit Instructors:
    Andy Duncan CWP INstructor Turbeville SC I do classes about once a month.I am also available to do private classes too. (843)902-2690.

Default CWP Personal & Professional

Visit charlestongun.com for cwp and other firearms training.

Default York, SC CWP Insturctor

Stuart Lord is a Concealed Weapon Permit Certified Instructor living and teaching out of York. He is also a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, a member of the South Carolina Gun Owners Association, a member of the N-SSA, also a Notary Public. His web site is southcarolinacwp

Quote Originally Posted by relichunter View Post
    Stuart Lord is a Concealed Weapon Permit Certified Instructor living and teaching out of York. He is also a NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, a member of the South Carolina Gun Owners Association, a member of the N-SSA, also a Notary Public. His web site is southcarolinacwp
    Could you please provide a link or contact info for SCGOA. I can't seem to find any information on this organization.

Default Correction

Opps, wrote it wrong. Should be Gun Owners Of South Carolina. Membership 12297.

Blaine Garren at Carolina Weaponry in Myrtle Beach has a class February 5th 2011. Contact is

Blaine Garren
    Carolina Weaponry
    843-997-4271

Default C & D Firearm Instruction -Myrtle Beach, S.C. 29575

C & D Firearm Instruction is operated by

Charles W. "Chuck" Hensley and Don Comfort
    We are both NRA Instructors and SLED Certified CWP Instructors.

We offer individual and group training, SC CWP Classes and personal instruction.
    We also offer women's only CWP Classes.

We serve the Myrtle Beach,Conway,Surfside Beach,Garden City,Murrells Inlet and the Georgetown Area. Please contact us at the following numbers or e-mail addresses.

Charles Hensley 843-504-9000 chdefiant@hotmail.com
    Don Comfort 843-742-5221 cherka101@sbcglobal.net

We also run IDPA matches to keep you practicing the skills you learned in our classes.

Thank you for your business and please help support usacarry.com, scfirearms.org and the NRA....

Guardian Consulting Group is a full service consulting and firearm instruction company. We offer firearm instruction in the following areas:

NRA First Steps Pistol
    NRA First Steps Rifle
    NRA Basic Pistol
    NRA Basic Rifle
    NRA Refuse To Be A Victim
    NRA Personal Protection Inside The Home

We also offer non NRA courses:

Defensive Pistol
    Introduction to the Glock Safe Action Pistol
    Private Instruction

Our website is:

Home Page