$5 rebate on Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael Martin
  • 1 Post By Michael Martin

$5 rebate on Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals

This is a discussion on $5 rebate on Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals within the Sponsor Announcements forums, part of the Main Category category; How would you like $5.00 off of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals? Now's your chance! From now until the ...

Default $5 rebate on Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals

How would you like $5.00 off of Concealed Carry and Home Defense Fundamentals? Now's your chance! From now until the end of July, we'll be providing a $5.00 rebate on our book purchased through Amazon.com. To apply, purchase a copy of the book through Amazon.com today, and complete the form on the "Book Rebate" tab on our Facebook page!

http://www.facebook.com/KeyHousePres...58086484245654

I have to ask as a instructor do you really think a book is in any way a decent tool for teaching firearm handling/ use?

maine04619, no book is a substitute for a good instructor, but a good book can be a great tool for a new student to learn about many things including the universal safety rules. This book of course, goes well beyond just safe firearms handling and use. As an instructor myself, I wanted the book to be very visual, with every topic explained with diagrams, high resolution photos, custom illustrations, etc., which is why most of our sales are to instructors, who use the book as a supplement to their classes (many instructors also use the companion PowerPoint that contains the same illustrations). It sounds like you haven't seen the book yet, so you can get a peek inside here, using Amazon's "Look Inside" capability:

http://www.amazon.com/Concealed-Carr...ref=pd_sim_b_1

If you're interested, pick up a copy and let us know what you think.

i read the book , my son read the book and an instructor my son knows is going to borrow it next he said it would be an excellent read for his own students and when i see him again i will ask if he wants to get a shipment of them and will let you know michael if he decides to do so
    thanks again!
    gun control is being able to hit your target