Seed bank---great deal
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Seed bank---great deal

This is a discussion on Seed bank---great deal within the Survival Related forums, part of the Other category; I just thought I would share what I bought a few weeks ago to keep on hand when TSHTF and ...

Exclamation Seed bank---great deal

Name:  seed bank1.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  34.9 KBName:  seed bank2.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  41.0 KBName:  seed bank3.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  37.0 KB

I just thought I would share what I bought a few weeks ago to keep on hand when TSHTF and one to use now...a far better balanced seed bank at a regular families price.......

40 VARIETY- 40,000+ SEED BANK VEGETABLE/HERB/MEDICINAL PLANTS-NON GMO-NON HYBRID | eBay

don't wait until it's too late.......

price just dropped ten bucks to 49.95-damn-wish I had waited.....oh well it was still a great deal at 59 bucks
    "It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark."

we need to grow our own! no doubt and i'm planting avacado and mango seeds and trying to grow what ever i can that's edible and useful
    gun control is being able to hit your target

That would be cool but those won't grow well in the high desert....we do have several fruit trees-just picked a few bags of apples with the kids a couple days ago-and watchng the pears get bigger---can't wait!

mmckee1952 is offline Banned

I saw a show in the history channel about a seed bank located in the frozen area of Norway where they have a underground seed bank consisting of millions of seeds just in case there's a nuc war and there isn't any available plants to reproduce what was distroyed.

Yep-I've seen articles and shows about those but we figured we better get our own as I'm sure they're not handing them out to the average joe after TSHTF........
    you can never be too prepared.....IMHO anyways

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

We've been trying to increase our seed count. Finally getting some cucumbers growing! Some got eaten by damn worms though.... :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

I wonder how many people will but the seed bank without having ever planted anything in their lives, and without having any place to plant. It worries me that I know people like that. It's been a hard season on the gardens here too. First the heat, then the heavy rains. Squash, beans, cucumbers are all doing ok, but the tomatoes are rotting before they ripen. More bugs in the garden then there has been for a long time.

true-probably not the thing to get if you live in a busy downtown area in a small apartment unless you keep it as a part of your supplies when you need to leave.....imagine what that would be worth when there are no grocery stores and no place to even buy seeds....

gunnerbob is offline ~Gun Junkie~

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD13 View Post
    I wonder how many people will but the seed bank without having ever planted anything in their lives, and without having any place to plant. It worries me that I know people like that. It's been a hard season on the gardens here too. First the heat, then the heavy rains. Squash, beans, cucumbers are all doing ok, but the tomatoes are rotting before they ripen. More bugs in the garden then there has been for a long time.
    It's been HOT here... our beets didn't make it, tomatoes were struggling, cantolope died... we didn't get any beans... our cucumbers finally started growing, and fast! Our tomatoes have hung in there but they aren't producing like they did a month or two ago...

We would like to get a few more tomato plants going soon, japolenos are growing...albeit slow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast